Mrs Hinch #236 Comedy eyebrows, devil’s claws, not a filter invented could hide her flaws.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the worst part for me was her sharing a message saying ‘she deserved it’ are you actually kidding me !! She’s just had a 5k holiday (if not more) why the hell does she deserve free food - seriously got my goat !!
I’ve never got this ‘you deserve it’ tit
I have never been so pissed off with her as I have been since last night
Any benefit of the doubt she might have got has gone, so gone, her and that thing she is married to can do one

Reactions: 12
I bet Gleam just had an emergency meeting over all this pastry crap. There was no way in hell she was giving that food away - she even apologised in advance for all pastry recipes she will be doing for the next 10 years - then she sees this thread and panics and up trying to donate to a food bank at 6:30pm. What. A. head.
She’ll probably do a dirty delete of the “are foodbanks closed because of covid?!” story. 🙄 talk about not reading the room, they’re being used more than ever!

Reactions: 17
Not a lover of Sam Faiers, but she posted a pic of a whole trolley full for a food bank, and you give half a bag !!!! You greedy selfish grabbing bagging witch

Reactions: 31
Just had a look at Jus Rol’s Instagram page, there are a few comments on their most recent grid post. Not sure if they are from Tattlers or people who have just seen her storiea and been pissed off by it. I think it’s good that these companies are being called out on gifting stuff to vacuous twats like Grinch, who can afford to buy their products 10 times over!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 40
You are bleeping joking Zoph is that it ???!!!! What a bleeping joke, ohh I forgot all for the gram, sorry but that just dont cut it
One word..... Cow

she reads here a lot as her stories mimic what we say - hey selfish hinch why don’t you donate a trolleys full of the items you receive for free or that sit in your cluttered house?
Let’s be real she’s too lazy and uneducated to buy her baby real shoes or feed him correct never mind care for someone other that herself and her over done Botox.

Reactions: 10
OMG she’s actually out and about looking for a food bank that’s open. Her management must have come down on her like a ton of bricks. All she needs to do is put it in one of the supermarket trolleys who then pass it on. No need for a big show out in her Range Rover lording it up. All was needed was a post to say she donated to those in more need than her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.