Mrs Hinch #236 Comedy eyebrows, devil’s claws, not a filter invented could hide her flaws.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popping this link here from the previous thread, did we find out anymore about it?, is it them? Are they starting their own agency?

https://www.hinchedfluencers.co.uk/

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Hello, my fellow Tattle bastards. I've missed you all. Having a newborn meant I had to abandon Hinch for a while so I have no idea what she has been up to. Has she confessed to being a lying, narcissistic saleswoman yet who is laughing and lying her way to the bank? Has Vesty grown some sleeves (and balls)? Has Henry lost his Christmas weight? Has Trace escaped from the loft? Has Ron been let out from behind the sofa and did his mud kitchen ever see mud? So many questions and so many threads to catch up on. It's good to be back!
Welcome back lovely! You have been missed. Hope mini Tattle TomTitLane is doing well and you have recovered from the birth. Hinch is same old same old - vapid, careless, no empathy, dangerous (you missed her stealing and adapting a tip from Jottie telling people to pour an unmeasured about of Zoflora into a glass jar and then top up with boiling water as a room fragrance), boring, stuck to Ma Barker's tit, out of control spending, three holidays including to a £3-5k/week 9 bed mansion with private indoor pool, elaborate cinema night in the garden (including a hired screen, inflatable chairs, balloons and enough sugary snacks to induce diabetes in the healthiest of people) for them and the Solomans, project pergola completed, and a comment about how she already has plans for the next house reno which will be upstairs. Just read @mammaof3 1st page recaps on each thread you've missed, during those lonely, long night feeds and you'll be up to date in no time. Great to see you back ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry if this has already been said - but what the holy duck was that baked eggy spaghetti concoction that she cooked today?
Who in their right mind makes tomato spaghetti and then thinks “I know, I’ll mix raw eggs into it and bake it in cupcake papers instead!”
Why?????
The eggs in everything is annoying and quite sickly. Im surprised his hasnt became tolerate to them. Shock to the system for poor kid when he goes to a school and ots toad in a hole Monday, pizza tues, chips Friday. Stomach won't know what's hit it.

Reactions: 11
Argh I hate working as I miss sooo much on here 😂😂

probably Kate to the party but those shoes for Ron do not look supportive enough for everyday use? Could be wrong but they look like a beach shoe than everyday shoe?
Added to that is how she’s hyped on about them being eco friendly etc etc yet how much plastic shite does she own and purchase week in week out?!
Literally eyerolling at the stories 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry if this has already been said - but what the holy duck was that baked eggy spaghetti concoction that she cooked today?
Who in their right mind makes tomato spaghetti and then thinks “I know, I’ll mix raw eggs into it and bake it in cupcake papers instead!”
Why?????
My aunty follows slimming World, has done for years. She makes this weird thing called spaghetti pizza. I have no desire to want to taste this, and no interest in how its done because it looks rank.
On the chance she has to add an egg to the base to make it stick, I have to say that it does all stick together and does resemble pizza.
What Ronbinmanwithtufts had was just spaghetti on his plate, so there was no need for the egg at all.
If she wants to add calcium to his diet then give him yoghurt, or broccoli and green leafy veg, fish... anything but but pointless bastard eggs!
I'd bet my last quid that shes blagging off her HV, because they teach you all that, and I'm more years than I care to remember from having to speak to one of them

Reactions: 14
The way the egg makes the tomato sauce go a pinky colour 🤮 🤮 why is she so averse to actually baking something if she wants to make muffins? It’s not hard.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
probably Kate to the party but those shoes for Ron do not look supportive enough for everyday use? Could be wrong but they look like a beach shoe than everyday shoe?
Added to that is how she’s hyped on about them being eco friendly etc etc yet how much plastic shite does she own and purchase week in week out?!
Literally eyerolling at the stories 🙄
I do not understand why she does not take him to Clark’s or similar and get his feet measured properly and buy some supportive shoes for him. He has those beach shoes and then those little chavvy trainers that are too clumpy for little ones to walk properly in.
Ma Barker clearly never told her this is important for their little feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just popping this link here from the previous thread, did we find out anymore about it?, is it them? Are they starting their own agency?

https://www.hinchedfluencers.co.uk/

Can't find anything on that marketing influencer helping business - only that website ,& Instagram page & the insta page started posting & commenting 5 days ago I think. It follows Mrs hinch & all the other cleaning accounts. Also on its posts tags ALL the Hinch HashTags so she or someone in her circle would have seen it by now and dealt with it or said something if it was not them.... 🤔

On another note....
Do we think there has been any video links or recordings made of interviews or book promotion while she was in her Dorset "cottage" holiday? Wonder if any TV stations paid a visit to record anything for upcoming promotion.

As for Zoflora - a bit rich that she shares that woman's story of being careful with Zoflora but didn't share the articles & Zoflora's own warning when she done her stupid hot water & Zoflors hack to get a taste of the smell. Why not address that and say she's sorry and tell her followers not to do it? Instead she waits til another Zoflora story comes out and uses that as a warning but still doesn't address her own promoted hacks she has encouraged in the past! I wonder if she posted that warning if her own accord or her hand was forced, after her own idiotic hack but she obviously can't bear to admit she's wrong so posted a different warning that didn't involve her. Was the same with the washer pods lid - she never addressed her removing it. Just talked about the safety of it as if she's always been careful and never made a mistake.

She is a definite NARCISSIST. Never wrong. Never makes mistakes. Just moves on & pretends they never happened.

I do not understand why she does not take him to Clark’s or similar and get his feet measured properly and buy some supportive shoes for him. He has those beach shoes and then those little chavvy trainers that are too clumpy for little ones to walk properly in.
Ma Barker clearly never told her this is important for their little feet.
She can't possibly be expected to out her hand in her own pocket for her child.... 😮 No, she's waited for #Gifted ones that she bought em guyzzzzz. Bet if dogs wore shoes Hen would have proper stable ones though.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why?????
Absolutely vile. Everything she “makes” is slop!! Easier for her to throw back up 🤫🤫

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Sorry but I wish she would cut ronnies hair ...it really annoys me ...I don’t think it’s cute 🙈 just makes him look old sorry if that’s an unpopular opinion please don’t all come at me 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Sorry but I wish she would cut ronnies hair ...it really annoys me ...I don’t think it’s cute 🙈 just makes him look old sorry if that’s an unpopular opinion please don’t all come at me 🤦🏼‍♀️
Omg!!! I was just coming here to say this! Cut the tufts! It’s not cute and he will definitely feel better for not having hair hanging over his ears

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Can't find anything on that marketing influencer helping business - only that website ,& Instagram page & the insta page started posting & commenting 5 days ago I think. It follows Mrs hinch & all the other cleaning accounts. Also on its posts tags ALL the Hinch HashTags so she or someone in her circle would have seen it by now and dealt with it or said something if it was not them.... 🤔
It looks quite shady whoever is behind it. If it is them, it's actually quite a canny business move but using the term 'influencers' devalues the whole idea. If it isn't them, LOL, they'll be kicking themselves for not thinking of it first 😂

Reactions: 10
Omg!!! I was just coming here to say this! Cut the tufts! It’s not cute and he will definitely feel better for not having hair hanging over his ears
sacrilege!!!! What will happen to LITTLE TUFTY BINZ MANZ if that’s happens?! (If hes hairless and looks too much like an egg he’ll be sprinkled in turmeric and popped in the oven)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.