Mrs Hinch #236 Comedy eyebrows, devil’s claws, not a filter invented could hide her flaws.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggested way back by @Mook with votes of 55.
Made to fit - Full version is Comedy eyebrows, devil’s claws but not a filter invented could hide her personality flaws...

Last thread catch up

Continuation of Monday
The family arrived back on Sunday and the house was a tip so she did a tadah list for her filthy house.
She finally showed the scary story of the woman that had a reaction on her face after sniffing Zoflara, bless Soph at least she is sharing……..especially near the launch of her ‘book’.
Her new bespoke top stair gate was revealed.
On another story Henry apparently wanted her ham from her sandwich, but was denied it so he had a sulk; this provoked hilarious responses at Tattle because of her extremely high eyebrows. A few hours later said story was deleted off IG.
She showed her tat ebay buys, all purchased while on a phone free holiday, like you do.
An autumn thing was made just like her bestie Stinky Solomon does.
Tuesday
Back to her boring routine of surface cleaning, tap stamping the bog paper and setting up stories i.e. vacuuming up a large amount of biscuits.
Astonish was used rather than zoflora – I wonder why? Could it have been her stupid ‘hack’ hacked off her or the company?
Last year’s tatty autumn wreath, which was in the loft where Tracy lives made an appearance.
And
Sophie does not have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.
covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here.
Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

Latest gaffe

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis @bellinibobble @SunriseRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning. Her bracelets often disappear and then reappear mid story.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.
-The Daily Record newspaper ran an article about her Zoflora ‘hack’. She pours boiling water into a glass jug to test the scent. Zoflora say the product should not be mixed with boiling water because the results of that have not been tested.

You may also want to have a look at this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Everytime I read
“Sophie doesn’t have a middle name she added rose in her teens” it makes me laugh so much

Cheers to a new thread my best internet troll friends 🥂 chin chin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
Petty little Sophie also no longer follows Zoflora after being called out. She honestly can't take any negative feedback.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
For newbies and a giggle again.

Attempting a worm at her garden party.

Epic fail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
can i just say, since i found out about mrs h on here, i cannot stop noticing when people have grey interiors/use zoflora/use wax melts...... i basically get the kill bill sirens going off in my head whenever i see someone put a vase of flowers on their kitchen hob. thanks pastry trolls for the laffs xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Hello, my fellow Tattle bastards. I've missed you all. Having a newborn meant I had to abandon Hinch for a while so I have no idea what she has been up to. Has she confessed to being a lying, narcissistic saleswoman yet who is laughing and lying her way to the bank? Has Vesty grown some sleeves (and balls)? Has Henry lost his Christmas weight? Has Trace escaped from the loft? Has Ron been let out from behind the sofa and did his mud kitchen ever see mud? So many questions and so many threads to catch up on. It's good to be back!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 193
Argh this thread moves so fast! I was blocked for liking a comment saying that Saint Soph used too many chemicals! .. that was literally it!
A month or so back I messaged her (politely) asking her not to accept gifts from a company that uses real fur on children clothes or indeed advertise them (which she had) given she was allegedly an animal lover. No reply from her obvs. Just a block this morning.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Petty little Sophie also no longer follows Zoflora after being called out. She honestly can't take any negative feedback.
Nooooo don't you dare to say anything remotely negative or even anything at all that isn't pure gush....or you WILL be blocked...just like I was for asking why she answers complete strangers as "darling"....really??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hello, my fellow Tattle bastards. I've missed you all. Having a newborn meant I had to abandon Hinch for a while so I have no idea what she has been up to. Has she confessed to being a lying, narcissistic saleswoman yet who is laughing and lying her way to the bank? Has Vesty grown some sleeves (and balls)? Has Henry lost his Christmas weight? Has Trace escaped from the loft? Has Ron been let out from behind the sofa and did his mud kitchen ever see mud? So many questions and so many threads to catch up on. It's good to be back!
So happy to see you’re back!! Congrats on the bubba ❤❤ And the answer to all of those is no 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
But guuuyyyzzz the moss bowl is back!
still no news on anything from the greenhouse though 😢. It is all ded I fear

Polly the NHS cleaning Trolley I am worried about, it was always feared she was too large to actually fit in the house to do any cleaning and no sign of her yesterday. Perhaps she is being saved for cleaning the spider infested pergola

the pergola is still being gazed at 7 or 8 times a day with a lump in her throat

Ron has a dog gate to prevent him falling down the stairs

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Welcome back!

Reactions: 9
Welcome back! Hope the petit pastry troll is doing well? You’ve been missed 😘

Reactions: 19
Yaaaaay welcome back titty 😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if discussed, but do we think she highlighted the dangers of Zoflora story as a way to “get back” at the company for their national media release about her dangerous use of the chemical? Now she is all about Astonish?

Editing to add: because we all said it was very very out of character of her to address something like that. And the way she did it was having the message wrapped in (IMO, faux) concern for the lady. I’m sorry I’m cynical, it is just that her track record is she does nothing unless it benefits her, or her ego, in some way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Those sock shoes are for the beach. Not everyday wear. There goes ron tons feet. Stinky toes ahoy. Took me awhile to get the answer on the website.. and only a % of profits goes to a charity of their choice. 🤔

Secondly she is trying to adapt the beyonce song .. the lyric goes " hold on to you... Blue " . Roo rhymes with Blue. 🤦🏽‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We've missed you! But you've missed bugger all! 😂 she's still a twit and Jamie's bollocks are still missing! 😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Welcome back, hope you can put your new baby behind the sofa and get back on the photo shopping .....she's still a bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.