Mrs Hinch #236 Comedy eyebrows, devil’s claws, not a filter invented could hide her flaws.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again.... piano music and her perfect evening. 🙄 everything is so extra View attachment 251267
Always a perfect evening/the best day ever/our favourite place (how many favourite places can you have?!)
Never does she write anything real life like Fuckkk sake guyzzzz what a tit night I've had Jamie's been an AWOL all day the wank! Ronnie's wrecked the place and Henry tit on the carpet!!! All the best, we've got this etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not wanting to defend her but i think they are different doors 🤷🏻‍♀️ The lines are different, no blocked panels on the one from today.

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but who actually enjoys taking their kids to the park that much 😂😂😂 come on ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What time did they go to the park? 7ish?
Geeez when mine were little it was bath at 6, stories, cuddles and bed before 7. Ex used to travel a lot for work and I had to have a strict routine or I’d lose the plot! (Probably lost it anyway!)
Each to their own, I know 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Make your mind up Zoph, what are you doing sitting down before bed or at the park
Love the fact she’s mentioned Ronnie making noise when it’s been noted on here he doesn’t even babble and now Rex is saying proper words, she’s gonna have to get him reciting Shakespeare by the end of the week

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yea coz every trip to the park is bleeping magical! duck of with your crappy fairytale music. So what you went to a park. Every trip I make to the park with my kids usually ends up a screaming match, either one of them gets hurt or else they refuse to go home. But oh no in hinchs fairytale world its just so perfect. Honest to god I just wish she would say 'Ronnie has been a little fucker today and I seriously can't wait for his bedtime'. Even her sheep would probably appreciate that every now and again
Honestly my trips to the park or beach are hell
I bet she records all the good times and goes home and just screams and cries and downs her blue WKD’s before sending Vestlife out for more and another packet of B&H

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Honestly my trips to the park or beach are hell
I bet she records all the good times and goes home and just screams and cries and downs her blue WKD’s before sending Vestlife out for more and another packet of B&H
😂Does she really smoke?? Like as in been seen or slipped up on a vid on the gram with an ashtray in the corner😂 I really want to know

Reactions: 8
I'm such a bad little pastry troll, have no cake ingredients or jus rol or crescent to have watching Bake Off so I'm sat here in my pj's eating crumbled up biscuits with ice cream and chocolate sauce 🤣🐷 🍧 Bet Zoph in bed eating pastry wraps with icing sugar on her neck for a treat for Inch!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Love the fact she’s mentioned Ronnie making noise when it’s been noted on here he doesn’t even babble and now Rex is saying proper words, she’s gonna have to get him reciting Shakespeare by the end of the week
She’ll have him rapping the whole chorus to ignition by R kelly, and doing the line dance to the song Candy - By cameo the week after😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Right, if Jamie is so happy to see Soph relaxed and happy, why aren’t you doing everything in your power to stop her doing what’s making her unhappy?

Ahh that’s right, because it makes too much money for you both. Either that or it’s a massive billy bullshitting lie...

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I ducking hate taking my kids to the park. Especially with eldest when we didn’t have mobile phones. I ostracised myself from the local yummy mummy park when eldest was little (I was 22 in my defence) by asking them all for a light for my cigarette 😂😂😂 I still breathe a sigh of relief every time I don’t have to go to the park- kids all 12 and up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.