Mrs Hinch #236 Comedy eyebrows, devil’s claws, not a filter invented could hide her flaws.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, my fellow Tattle bastards. I've missed you all. Having a newborn meant I had to abandon Hinch for a while so I have no idea what she has been up to. Has she confessed to being a lying, narcissistic saleswoman yet who is laughing and lying her way to the bank? Has Vesty grown some sleeves (and balls)? Has Henry lost his Christmas weight? Has Trace escaped from the loft? Has Ron been let out from behind the sofa and did his mud kitchen ever see mud? So many questions and so many threads to catch up on. It's good to be back!
You mean you weren’t twatting around in holiday cottages? What kind of mother of a newborn are you?!

Oh...probably one like me where you’re desperately trying to keep a small person alive, yourself sane, and ignoring that dubious stain on your maternity jeans...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I admit I’m not exactly clued up when it comes to the ins and outs of copy and trade marks etc but I did find this interesting - Hinch has trademarked her name with so many different uses I.e for lectures and seminars, children’s clothing and toys, Christmas decorations and so on....is she planning world domination or has she just covered all based so no one else can use her name in any of those fields? Makes sense I guess....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Wish she’d keep a proper eye on that dog in the park - he could be shitting anywhere!

Reactions: 4
Hi Soph babe 👋. We see you !!

This is for you tattle trolls ; reasons why Ron Ron Tuffty manz needs a bib. Drool baby. Those back teeth must be coming in
His body is trying to get rid of the spaghetti stuff any way it can.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another vote for the haircut. I’d better not say who it reminds me of, other than to say I can’t understand why he never fixed it for me to kiss George Michael aged 13 when my friends wrote in to ask. One of many cringeful memories from my teenage years.

And the personalised/snug sweatshirt, how many clothes does he have with his name emblazoned on them? I genuinely don’t understand the appeal, maybe a pencil or stickers, but to wear it in big letters? (Mind you, my two letter name would look a bit crap if I printed it on a sweatshirt so I’m possibly just jealous).

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s such a bleeping lazy witch! Can’t even be bothered to take a pic of her tit wreath on her front door. We all know you have a new door! So why is it on last years door????? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.