Mrs Hinch #236 Comedy eyebrows, devil’s claws, not a filter invented could hide her flaws.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little bit of continuity in your stories today Zoph... here you are picking out the food but when vesty is looking for the spider the food is magically back in the bed 🤔

8AB99FE9-56B2-4322-9C42-C175ED4E22BE.png
2A07BCFC-1DE6-4924-AB7E-BEE7ACC28C34.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’m still baffled as to how she can consume as much pastry n stodge with a gastric band....I’m guessing ss will be next with the gifted jus rol....pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In a time where people have little food they go and throw free food to a woman who can afford £1000’s a week 🙈

NO words!
I have several words and they all just went in an email to Jus roll

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm actually so shocked/annoyed that Jus Roll has sent her all that free pastry, alright it may not be the healthiest but there are people out there genuinely struggling, using food banks yet once again grabby grinch gets, who doesn't struggle at all gets sent loads of free stuff to show off about on her stories, saying its like Christmas!!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I'm not very well up on the mysteries of freebies for influencers, if she's marked it #ad and #gifted does that mean although she was sent it she's also being paid to advertise it as well ?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Hope this helps Soph hun x

Tried to be nice but wondering how long it takes to be blocked ...
Yeah... She’s not gonna be happy about that, you spoke the truth in a nice way so it won’t take long till she blocks you without replying.

Reactions: 23
Wow. The Jus-roll story. Wow! Acting like it’s a surprise they’ve sent her something. Even though she has been on the beg for weeks. I really do HATE this woman. She is everything that is wrong with social media.

Also, how miserable did Ronald look in that vid? Poor little git

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
2D743486-BD3D-470F-B9A9-C5B6B1A96CCF.png

what a petty waste of air this woman is. Pastry trolls? You mean the people asking you to donate unwanted food to those in need and to stop feeding your one year old obesity causing foods? You’d know those foods first hand Mrs Hinch.

This free crap angers me SO much. We are lucky enough to be very comfortable but a lot of people are not!!! I give to charity anything I can - food clothes toys etc. because I am in the position where I can help someone else who needs it.
It is not people’s fault they are in a position they cannot afford things for their children or themselves right now.

she is so selfish it bothers me. I won’t be buying that brand again. You Horrid woman - I don’t know how she sleeps at night. (Rant over😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So, all we have to do guyzzz is keep begging and we get sent free stuff. She's stooped even lower if that was possible 😡 I hope she wiped down that work surface when the bag has been on there. Gross, put it on the floor

Reactions: 8
I have no words, I actually use (used) jus rol fairly regularly to make little pizza wheel's and cheese twists, I'll be switching to own brand now. What am absolute disgrace that is. My mum coordinates our local food bank and they've seen the number of people needing help jump since the start of the year. Bragging and making jokes about gifted food is absolutely abbhorent when there are literally people who just can't make ends meet. You don't actually bother us next level pastry trolls, you are only making yourself look like a right twit. How to lose friends and alienate people eh! Hope that helps 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Yeah... She’s not gonna be happy about that, you spoke the truth in a nice way so it won’t take long till she blocks you without replying.

Haha probably. Had to hold back a bit. My partner during his furlough volunteered for age UK delivering food parcels to elderly and vulnerable people. This has now stopped due to lack of funding and donations. Makes me so sad as a lot of these folk relied on this to eat.

Life’s not fair sometimes.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
100%. Genuinely feel so upset watching that knowing there are so so so many families struggling. I actually feel heartbroken.
I feel the same. I’ve just had to take 5 mins cos I was nearly in tears.

At the end of August one of my closest friends attempted to take her own life. Luckily we found her in time but it wasnt a cry for help, she tried to hang herself because she honestly thought her 4 kids and husband would be better off without her.

She has no history of mental heath problems but this corona virus tit has really affected her.

She lost her job at the start of lockdown, her husband is a hospital porter and he’s been working every shift he can pick up.

They dont qualify for any type of benefit so basically they were fucked.

The thing that tipped her over the edge....trying to find school uniforms for the kids in charity shops!

She’s getting help now and me and a few of our friends bought the kids uniforms, shoes, drink bottles etc and we’ve paid the kids school dinner money for the whole of this term and we’ll obviously keep helping her for as long as she needs us but is Sophie bleeping Hinchcliffe really so oblivious to what is happening in the world right now that she thinks showing off her massive gifted haul of bleeping pastry is really appropriate just now!

She’s pissed out well over 10 grand just in the last few months alone and not once has she even put a tin of bleeping own brand beans in the food bank trolly that is in every supermarket!

Im honestly so bleeping angry at her and the companies that send her this tit for free 😡😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.