Mrs Hinch #236 Comedy eyebrows, devil’s claws, not a filter invented could hide her flaws.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone actually see this spider? I don’t follow her anymore but she seems to do this stuff just to try and be funny.
Cue the gushing ‘I’m pissing my pants..you’re so funny’ messages from her sheep. 🙄
Yep a big one as well, it was hiding in the far corner.

When I 1st viewed her slapping vid, I thought someone else had slapped her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
👋🏻 I’m just catching up shoppers... I’ve just come to say on watching the lunch time stories....oh feck off Grinch what’s up with using a knife! Is she too posh to cut things up now. 🙄😂

Reactions: 5
Wow. So many digs aimed at Tattle today. Think someone's rattled guyzzz. She was sucked into buying that salad shredder, now you know how your sheep feel. What's wrong with a knife Soph? More money than sense obviously. More plastic tat too, but let's not forget that Ron's shoes are made from recycled plastic guyzzz so it's okay. LOVE ITTT. Hope that helps. ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the bloody hell is this? 😂😂 Well I suppose it could be used as a douche for those Fabulosa loving sorts! What a time to be alive! 😂😂
Literally praying they send our Soph some to test 😂 she’ll probably rub it on her neck instead of talc 😂

• Haha
Jesus that poor guy, give the man some protein. My husband would leave me if I presented that for lunch. Or eat all the chicken and leave me with lettuce.

Reactions: 7
IM HERE FOR THE COMMENTS GUYZZZZ

a years supply of Jus-rol 😂
Jamie will have EE cups at this rate

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Poor Henry living in that house someone should save him from the blonde wannabe Kardashian Minky zoflora loving fruitcake. Zoflora is shite by the way.

• Haha
Totally agree with this. As soon as the gushing starts I know it isn’t going to last. Resilient relationships are built on mutual piss-taking surely?
Agreed me & him sat here next to me just celebrated our 20th anniversary, been together since our late teens 🤣 we always messing & taking the piss, there has to be banter to👌

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I love how her voice was unable to contain her excitement at how she thinks Jus-Rol is trolling US?
I really thought she was going to have an orgasm 😂 has she been using that lube?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
it upsets me so much when she gets sent free food 😞 she should be taking that bag straight to the nearest food bank imo

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.