Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’m going soft guyzzzzz. I feel pretty sorry for her today. I think she genuinely hates the cleaning schtick she has to do for contractual reasons. She’s tagged things and tried to ‘address’ some of the criticisms we’ve made recently whilst she was away (stair gate, Trace, silly fun with RonRon in the garden). I dunno, I just feel a bit vexed for her today. I realise you’ll all hate me now!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Don't know who's bingo it was, but here comes the brown craft paper being out of stock for wrapping presents up with 😤😠 Wanted to involve my little one this year with 'decorating' the presents and now I'll have no sodding chance with the stupid barmy army copying her!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
‘Monday, we did it’

Did what ?

Have you also just got in from a 12 hour shift, now have to give the house a once over, get some washing & ironing done, sort everyone’s lunches & dinner prep for tomorrow, eat & shower ... ready to do it all over again tomorrow?

Atleast my dogs get 2 decent walks a day though, my kids aren’t all over social media with god knows whoever perving all over them, and I sleep well knowing I’ve done an honest days work... 💁🏼‍♀️
Have you watched PB’s rant on this particular subject? Worth a watch 😂

Reactions: 14
So, looks like Mr Hinch does have a job..... Helpings others Rip people off, lie & manipulate on social media and gain freebies/gifted items/and content from businesses. It doesn't say (even after some googling) who owns this company, who runs it, how many agents etc.... Seems secretive. Just like the Hinches. Doubt they would allow another company to use "their" name in anyway. Plus wasn't he a successful sales manager prior to all this, so with that and their "fame" & platform level he probably does feel able to support & advise others on social media marketing. I wonder where in the house their office is? They never show that room.

*Social media influencers needing marketing campaigners should be enough for fans to see it's all business. Nothing is authentic that comes from an influencers post, nothing. It is all cleverly thought out in advance and pre-planned for maximum exposure & money. The only times it's not planned months in advance is at times when a trend pops up suddenly & they jump on the bandwagon - although it will still be thought out & planned by someone else, just in less time than the rest of their content.
Screenshot_20200921-230302.png
Screenshot_20200921-230230.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Early thread suggestion.

Jamie, I’m stuck for a story idea. Looks like eye need to brow-se tattle and inspiration will ‘appear’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So, looks like Mr Hinch does have a job..... Helpings others Rip people off, lie & manipulate on social media and gain freebies/gifted items/and content from businesses. It doesn't say (even after some googling) who owns this company, who runs it, how many agents etc.... Seems secretive. Just like the Hinches. Doubt they would allow another company to use "their" name in anyway. Plus wasn't he a successful sales manager prior to all this, so with that and their "fame" & platform level he probably does feel able to support & advise others on social media marketing. I wonder where in the house their office is? They never show that room.

*Social media influencers needing marketing campaigners should be enough for fans to see it's all business. Nothing is authentic that comes from an influencers post, nothing. It is all cleverly thought out in advance and pre-planned for maximum exposure & money. The only times it's not planned months in advance is at times when a trend pops up suddenly & they jump on the bandwagon - although it will still be thought out & planned by someone else, just in less time than the rest of their content.View attachment 250432View attachment 250427
The privacy statement on here is a template with none of the company’s details filled out.... sloppy job whoever did it

Reactions: 11
I’m guessing the niece isn’t getting a mention because she should have been in school! Probably pulling a sickie so they don’t get a visit from the attendance officer!

Reactions: 11
I think I’m going soft guyzzzzz. I feel pretty sorry for her today. I think she genuinely hates the cleaning schtick she has to do for contractual reasons. She’s tagged things and tried to ‘address’ some of the criticisms we’ve made recently whilst she was away (stair gate, Trace, silly fun with RonRon in the garden). I dunno, I just feel a bit vexed for her today. I realise you’ll all hate me now!
You reap what you sow and this is what she wanted. I feel like if she truly wanted out she could, they’re constantly buying followers, constantly entering new contracts with brands. I understand totally what you mean but she’s clever and if she truly wanted out, then she could buy her way out the contracts and delete instagram and be done with it. But she’s too much of a narcissist to be able to go back to a “normal” life now, she’s released a bloody memoir!😂

Reactions: 16
What. The .duck
She looks like she’s in 1 of those chairs on bungee elastic that launches you into the air. Monday we did it!! Thank goodness you told me Zoflo cos I still thought we were on Saturday. But what did you do? Laundry? Did mine too. Cleaned bathroom? Did mine too. Cooked. Nailed it. All while my sight still fails me. Oh soph I wish I was like you 🤯😖😖😖

• Heart

*Social media influencers needing marketing campaigners should be enough for fans to see it's all business. Nothing is authentic that comes from an influencers post, nothing. It is all cleverly thought out in advance and pre-planned for maximum exposure & money. The only times it's not planned months in advance is at times when a trend pops up suddenly & they jump on the bandwagon - although it will still be thought out & planned by someone else, just in less time than the rest of their content.View attachment 250432View attachment 250427
This is interesting
This is the type of sales work they , Jayme and Zophlora did. Connecting company's to people etc..

Also why doesn't this website have proper company details like who are the directors and company address or company registration number.. Very dodgy site.

The
This is interesting
This is the type of sales work they , Jayme and Zophlora did. Connecting company's to people etc..

Also why doesn't this website have proper company details like who are the directors and company address or company registration number.. Very dodgy site.
Definately dodgy - either them being secretive with their business or someone else using their name to gain momentum. They have an Instagram, says on their page sign up is free - but I bet there is some costs to be made at some point. The account follows hers and hashtags all the Hinch HashTags so surely she would have seen it by now and dealt with it if it's a dodgy company. I thought as she trademarked the 'Hinch' name that no one could use it without her say so or paying her/them?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.