Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else hate the slow mos of Ronnie eating 🤮 I don’t like watching my own kid eat let alone hers in slow motion! Gag
Ive had to unfollow simple because of the slow mos of Ronnie
She makes him look so behind and slow I couldn't take one more day of them

Reactions: 13
I’m so far behind on this trend!! But my partner works within psychiatry and I was moaning about Mrs hinch last night showing stories posts etc. and what we say here - he said she seems bi polar!
she’s in a constant state of manic
(the weird voice and unusual names she screams at the baby tops it - no wonder he’s mute 🤷🏻‍♀️ )

I thought she was maniac too or was it just me?!

(absolutely nothing against anyone who is bi polar)
I really would not like to offend anyone writing this x
Mine had a look at her and said "she looks common and tarty"🤣🤣
A tattler who claims to know her well mentioned in on a rant in one of the threads. She said Zoph flew round to the bookies one time in her Range Rover to drag him out
Yep.....that's the actions of someone who is suffering from anxiety, real anxiety stops you from confronting anything, opening your front door is a nightmare never mind driving your posh car to a public place to remove your husband!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Omg those muffins though!!! Who in their right mind would put spaghetti in a muffin!! Why didn’t she just give him the spaghetti and tomato sauce!!

Reactions: 13
Oh dear lord those muffins made me heave 🤢 where in the world is she getting these reciepes? Poor ronnie must constantly have an upset stomach.

Reactions: 10
She has a serious spending habit! Why do you need tomato slicers and more cutters. How much does she spend on eBay a week??? She is at home with Jamie. Pretty sure they can slice a few tomatoes using a thing called a knife! She must spend her life online reading tattle and looking for stuff to buy.

She’s unbelievable and must be an environmentalists worst nightmare!

what happened to the blue grater gadget from Amazon (£20). She said she loved that but only saw her use it once and never again. How can anyone following her believe her when she uses the word ‘love’. It’s meaningless and shallow and is usually followed by a ££££££££££££££ 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What were those muffins about?! Not only did they look horrendous but on Ronnies plate it looked all broken down like normal pasta...so why not just make pasta with sauce?? Why is everything such an extra effort? Winds me up. Who even makes those? Sorry my comment doesn’t even flow She pisses me off. I hope she falls off the face of the insta world. You’re boring love

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Everyone puts on a bit of weight on holiday! How dare you!
I wonder if he’ll be able to shift the holiday weight in time to put his Christmas weight on?
He'll be putting on some at Hallowe'en too. When he goes door to door for all his treats.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LMAO she only went and used REAL block cheese after her cheestring pie fail😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is there eggs in everything, like everything tho I don’t think I’ve seen her cook without eggs being involved somehow

what's with the eggs in spaghetti ? Is that a thing ? Did she forget turmeric?
I was very distracted by that oddly chosen Beyonce song but perhaps I am just not as passionate about spaghetti in a muffin cup as I should be.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker first time poster... I let most of the things she does go over my head and I find her mildly irritating but watching her let Ronnie pet Henry when he’s eating makes my bloody teeth itch! So dangerous. No matter how trust worthy the dog you can’t read their minds. I’ve got 2 dogs one of which I’ve never even heard growl, when it’s dinner time they’re in the kitchen behind the gate and my 2 year old is in another room it’s just basic bleeping safety and not worth the risk!
I did exactly the same when mine were young, I had gates everywhere but most of them were to keep the dog away from the kids when they ate and then when she ate!!
She doesnt even make henry sit for food, dogs dont appreciate this, your dog will respect you more if there are boundaries and rules....they are pack animals.

She has a serious spending habit! Why do you need tomato slicers and more cutters. How much does she spend on eBay a week??? She is at home with Jamie. Pretty sure they can slice a few tomatoes using a thing called a knife! She must spend her life online reading tattle and looking for stuff to buy.

She’s unbelievable and must be an environmentalists worst nightmare!

what happened to the blue grater gadget from Amazon (£20). She said she loved that but only saw her use it once and never again. How can anyone following her believe her when she uses the word ‘love’. It’s meaningless and shallow and is usually followed by a ££££££££££££££ 😡

I'm going to ask.

Where is Jaymeee?

Go on Soph show us.

Reactions: 4
I feel like serving Ron Ron noodles in a mini jug would be better than this nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.