Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god she’s in Dorset 🤢I’m from Dorset. Anyone know where?
I’m going to Dorset this weekend! Hope she doesn’t come back! 😱

So was it just me a million years ago when my kids were little who just gave the highchair and bigger toys a cursory wipe with a damp cloth or some soap water? Kids literally never got sick. Never sprayed anything over their stuff 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18

So was it just me a million years ago when my kids were little who just gave the highchair and bigger toys a cursory wipe with a damp cloth or some soap water? Kids literally never got sick. Never sprayed anything over their stuff 🤷‍♀️
I remember my nephew dropping his dummy on the floor and us just picking it up, licking it ourselves and giving it back to him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Mind numbingly bleeping boring. Same tit different day. Why does she not show proper cleaning instead of fart arsing about with the clicking fingers and hoovering some crumbs up that she's placed on the floor just for content. Even showing her actually making the bed would be a change. If only with a click of the fingers it would make itself!!!

Mine too, they're in their 30’s - I think today they’d call it ‘herd immunity’ even though there were only two of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her head must be absolutely massive to think her Hinchers want to see her spray some chemicals around the house for her content this morning. She's such a bore jfc.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Probably. She needs another break. Enjoy Dorset! Where you heading?

Oh god looking at pictures of her in my part of the country makes me queasy

Reactions: 6
Probably. She needs another break. Enjoy Dorset! Where you heading?

Oh god looking at pictures of her in my part of the country makes me queasy
Thank you! Staying in Brook - a lovely pub there has a cottage AirBnB. We originally booked this back in April for our birthdays....duh! 🤦‍♀️ Trying again unless the rules change again later today 🥴

Reactions: 5
Because she packs him off to Ma Barking every night!
Remember that big duck off cot In ronnies room, don’t think he uses his room honestly..😂 at one point she had him in that cot right next to her and Jamie’s bed, wonder where that’s gone.

What's this page all about that she's just started following?? Sales and helping Instagram accounts grow 🤔
Still thinking about making more money and growing the Hinch empire. Such a greedy couple that never give anything back
Don’t forget his birthday weight from the 3 #gifted birthday cakes she never said thank you for 😂
Finally something I can relate to .... weight gain :(

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hes never been seen playing in his room or being in his cot. Perhaps Ron and Hen share that single bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched Stacey's stories and her little dog seems really comfortable around her kids. It's not "forced" to be a "brother", just happy to be the family pet

Reactions: 21
Haha that last story, her clawing his head, little Tufters running away. He's aways running away from her, bless him
2020-09-22 (7).png
2020-09-22 (4).png

• Haha
Why does Henry look so much older than 5? I know a 9 year old dog that’s more spritely and active than Henry, he just looks so rundown, exhausted and knackered from carrying all that extra blubber around, he doesn’t even seem to play like a regular dog, where’s his chew toys and kongs? Oh wait he’s not allowed them because he’s a real human boy 🙄

Reactions: 2
Just had a lovely email from ASA to confirm they’re investigating Grinch, hopefully she gets more than just a slap on the wrist for constantly breaking the Advertisement rules 🙂😂
They must be catching up cause I got this email earlier! Not gonna lie, I gave a little “WHOOP!”
I have as well, but I'm a little concerned that what I wrote wasn't enough.

Hopefully all the extra complaints may add weight to their investigation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.