Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember my nephew dropping his dummy on the floor and us just picking it up, licking it ourselves and giving it back to him 😂
There’s a point where you realise keeping things spotless is futile - you’re buggering about trying to sterilise bottles and you realise your child has crawled over to the pram and is licking its wheels.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That bed is awfully crowded if so!!! Grinch, Inch, Ronald and Ma Barker all in the one king size! Must be boiling!
Edit - I almost forgot the cling on niece curled up at their feet!
You're on a roll today shady, you've got me dead 🤣🤣🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s a point where you realise keeping things spotless is futile - you’re buggering about trying to sterilise bottles and you realise your child has crawled over to the pram and is licking its wheels.
A dirty child is a happy child I think, jeez when my children were little they were always playing outside. I did as a child as well.

6 Reasons Why Letting Your Children Get Dirty Is a Great Idea

Reactions: 10
There's finger marks in the sauce on n the sideeeeee 😂😂😂😂😂 how does sh make this mess?

Clearly pizza puff pasty surprise again

Editing to add... I've just realised there's spaghetti on the side. Not that she hasn't considered shoving a bit of pasta on top!!!
Screenshot_20200922_132720_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm only now on page 33 catching up, so apologies if this has already been said!

The sudden increase in answering comments, replying to messages etc is all her attempt at "subtle" book promo in my eyes. If she even replies to one person, 20 of her sheep then comment below in the hope of getting a reply too. It will make somebody's day if she replies to them, and that's a sale done, then a further sale from the 20 adoring fans who are jealous of that 1 person who got a reply so they buy the book so they can then comment "just ordered", again, in the hope of getting a reply.

This woe is me, shy, anxious girl thing is all an act. She's clever. She is a manipulator of the highest standard and it's all at the cost of those people who innocently follow and can't see through it. I was once a fan myself, but I've definitely seen the light and thank god!

Reactions: 16
Hahahaha I’ve been blocked for having a conversation with someone on her photos saying I didn’t really get the whole hinching thing!!!
I’ve been blocked on both accounts for my atv and Tattle comments 🤓

• Haha
That is so ridiculous, this whole blocking any kind of comments that are anything but glowing should be exposed. What happened to right of speech? Im sure in America someone would sue her for taking that right away from them. Did you get screenshots of your comment and the fact you are now blocked? Makes me mad how she (or her management) can manipulate things.
I actually can’t quite believe I wasn’t abusive or anything this poster was asking what she did and was it name or brand like uncle Ben’s etc I said no it’s was a take off her name and that was her brand and she didn’t really do anything except clean and she’d had a couple of books out I’ll try and get some screen shots of my posts but my guess is they’ll be deleted!

My hubby doesn't even say tattle, It"s '"are you bitching again"'
I love these stories everyone 😂
I was laughing to myself yesterday and I saw my other half look at me and then ask what I was laughing at.
I said, “Do you really want me to explain to you?” and then had to tell him that someone had photoshopped Ma Barker’s head on to Del Boy 😭😭 he looked at me like I’d grown three heads FFS 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apologies if this has already been said but surely when you're on holiday the last thing you're thinking of is what useless tat you can purchase from ebay? She's got a serious spending problem. It's like she's literally got so much money she doesn't know what to do with it so just has to spend it in whatever way she can. It's not normal to have that many parcels from one week away.

Reactions: 15
Where does this child sleep when he’s napping? She’s been in the nursery putting away clothes, so it’s clearly not there (or she’s using pre-records again). Don’t tell me she’s still cramming him in that Moses basket or shoving him in a corner to sleep in his pram! 😱
Probably in his brothers dog basket in the kitchen

Reactions: 1
I actually can’t quite believe I wasn’t abusive or anything this poster was asking what she did and was it name or brand like uncle Ben’s etc I said no it’s was a take off her name and that was her brand and she didn’t be really do anything except clean and she’d had a couple of books out I’ll try and get some screen shots of my posts but my guess is they’ll be deleted!
That is so ridiculous, this whole blocking any kind of comments that are anything but glowing should be exposed. What happened to right of speech? Im sure in America someone would sue her for taking that right away from them. Did you get screenshots of your comment and the fact you are now blocked? Makes me mad how she (or her management) can manipulate things.

I also can’t even find the accounts responses to me on my feed how is that possible??

Reactions: 3
My hubby doesn't even say tattle, It"s '"are you bitching again"'
My husband goes “are you still pissing about with those people that hate that cleaning lady” he’s so happy I’ve seen the light, he hates Hinch and what she did to my mental health 😂

Reactions: 23
I actually can’t quite believe I wasn’t abusive or anything this poster was asking what she did and was it name or brand like uncle Ben’s etc I said no it’s was a take off her name and that was her brand and she didn’t really do anything except clean and she’d had a couple of books out I’ll try and get some screen shots of my posts but my guess is they’ll be deleted!
I think your posts were on here last night. And the tattler asking you innocent questions....🤭

Reactions: 7
I’ve been blocked on both accounts for my atv and Tattle comments 🤓
Lol thats funny if she's deleting folk who type ATV instead of ATB, it's quite an easy typing mistake to do with them being next to each other on the keyboard (im on my pc mostly)
There may be some poor Hinchers that find themselves blocked just because of a typo 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.