Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait for Ronnie Roooo to start refusing anything but quavers. Lobbing spaghetti muffins and tuna pasta at the walls and into the nest on Sophs head. Full on lying on the floor meltdowns and throwing handfuls of mint imperials into the air 👏🏻 (rubs hands together with glee).
‘Handfuls of mint imperials into the air’😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was very distracted by that oddly chosen Beyonce song but perhaps I am just not as passionate about spaghetti in a muffin cup as I should be.
🎵you’ve got to hold on”... onto what? Your stomach? The sides of the loo after seeing that concoction?🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.