Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love these stories everyone 😂
I was laughing to myself yesterday and I saw my other half look at me and then ask what I was laughing at.
I said, “Do you really want me to explain to you?” and then had to tell him that someone had photoshopped Ma Barker’s head on to Del Boy 😭😭 he looked at me like I’d grown three heads FFS 😂
I had to stifle my laugh so much when I saw 😂😂😂😂 didn't want to have to explain myself cos Mr easeypeasey just does get any kind of "sleb culture" no matter how far down in the barrel it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just had a cheese and mayo sandwich. I should have added passata, spinach, spaghetti and raw egg. Then baked it for a bit.
Oh and did I see dog ham in those aswel

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
If you delete a post on Instagram does it say ‘this comment was removed by the poster’ or does it just disappear as I can’t work out if Hinch deleted someone’s comments or they removed them themselves ( sad I know 😂)
They just disappear from the post and from your list of replies

Reactions: 2
There's finger marks in the sauce on n the sideeeeee 😂😂😂😂😂 how does sh make this mess?

Clearly pizza puff pasty surprise again

Editing to add... I've just realised there's spaghetti on the side. Not that she hasn't considered shoving a bit of pasta on top!!! View attachment 250873
Completely on purpose smearing sauce with her fingertips 😂

Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion: Spaghetti Muffins that give you the runs?! That isn’t a food to feed to little ones!! 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What in the ever loving Christ are those Spaghetti muffins? What's wrong with just spaghetti?? I don't get why everything has to be so extra.

Also, I see she's back to hiding her ads and brand partner tags.

Reactions: 12
What is the point of making them into muffins? 🤷🏼‍♀️
The spaghetti was already cooked and it all falls apart anyway.
1) What’s with the ‘Roo’? 🙄. 2) I don’t think there are any other passatas. So saying ‘tomato passata’ is like saying ‘tomato sieved tomatoes’ 🙄

• Haha
What the funk are those muffins? Surely the tomato based pasta would have been nicer?!!

Reactions: 3
WTF are those yucky fucky muffins meant to be.

Get in the bin Hinch.

mrshinchhome_2020.9.22_w0o7lx.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WTH!!!! Those muffins look 🤢🤢🤢🤢

just seen she’s written ‘perfect lunch box snack!’
mmmm.... imagine them cold all squished up in a lunch box 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Just looking at the clothes tags she's put on her pictures. Gutted she hasn't tagged Inch's so we can all get in on the two piece action.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else hate the slow mos of Ronnie eating 🤮 I don’t like watching my own kid eat let alone hers in slow motion! Gag

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.