Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In amongst the millions she never has the time to see us? 😂 but babe, she can sniff a “troll” out within seconds. Funny how she ignores all of them but replies or deletes anything she thinks is against her within seconds
Was gonna say, they wet themselves when she likes a comment but huns she DM’s anyone with a basic question , the answer to which may show she’s a liar!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I follow her too, she also got a Range Rover recently, just losing their relatability 😩
Yep, always showing it off 🙄. How does phoebelovesx send her gifted stuff? I’ve looked her up on IG and she gifts items all the time. Are they genuine items? Someone answer me cos I just don’t get it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Guess what she "absolutely loves" the stair gate 🙄🙄 course she bloody does. She doesn't know any other way to describe things

Reactions: 11
Someone actually saying they wish their own child could be 'as cute as Ron' and then shouting troll when someone calls them out 🤦‍♀️
That is bleeping scary. What the hell has Soph got herself into? Do they all really love Ronnie, an innocent little boy who they never set eyes on, as much as their OWN kid. And think of themselves as part of her family? Dear God, they are seriously nuts, how has she attracted such weirdos and they think they are her family? I cant think of a single other influencer who has that sort of crazy stalker following? Absolutely barking. For the love of God stop sharing sweet little Ronnie with these crazies Sophie. This could go so badly wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
0A9B2801-9B3E-4012-8A76-19419966D0E9.jpeg

Anyone with brows like that, I always get Robbie Rotten in my head!!! (Did my own brows terribly last week and was like oh duck I look like bloody Robbie on the piss 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Isn’t it strange how she won’t do a live to face her critics but answers a little comment on her page with such venom.Come on Zoph do a live and answer your critics. You can bring Jaymee and Madfreda...And ya dog

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And that's her with a filter on! I have to add about her nails..she expects everyone to believe she had them done late in the evening..more like so the pre records wouldn't clash with her ever changing claws!!!

Reactions: 6
🤣🤣 it’s gonna end in disaster though right? I don’t think it’s safe at all... he’ll soon figure that out not that she realises!
Of course it is a disaster waiting to happen. But as long as it’s aesthetically pleasing to her in her grey palace it doesn’t matter at all. Like she doesn’t realise Ron and Hen aren’t brothers and if she keeps allowing Ron to feed the dog that could be another disaster waiting to happen. I’ve said it before she lives in Sophie’s world, her own little make believe bubble. Plus the fact that she’s extremely juvenile doesn’t help her at all.

Reactions: 3
Seriously how many faces does she have!!!

Why can she never do anything normally? A matching stair gate she joking?
I am similar cut out on my stairs and managed a basic one!!

Reactions: 4
Usually when a company has something new to promote they’ll give the influencer extras of the new product to do give aways and competitions for their following. Hinch NEVER does a comp or give away. What do we think is happening to the extras she gets sent? I’m thinking Freda Trotter hawks them on eBay for a bit of extra income. The parasitic Barkers
Remember when she got that box of stuff of B&M and there was a fabric conditioner in it and she said “ I don’t use this but my sister might like it” or something along that line so her family get the stuff

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.