Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused I thought it was the bottom of the stairs that was an awkward fit for the stair gates??? I’m presuming she didn’t bother with that one

Reactions: 16
Rightttt so guysssssss my stair gate is ‘bespoke’ ‘handmade to fit’
But you can run and get a basic one from your local Argos! G’wan now off you trot...

Gee fanks Zoph! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why all the laundry? Didn’t the mansion have its own washer? 🙄
I was thinking this! Even when we got married we stayed in the stately home thing for the weekend! But I still did washing so when we had to leave I didn’t have to come back home and wash our stuff and could pretend to still live in a little bubble of happiness!

this might also be quite extra but if we go abroad I do sometimes get stuff washed on the last few days so it’s all clean and can be packed up and just put straight away!

Reactions: 8
Why oh why is everything considered a 'hack' with her and her sheeple??
Getting into the FBI database is a hack to me not whatever concoction of chemicals to wank off my taps the best, but I'm just learning guys be kond...
Anyone thought of good old limescale remover and a scourer?? groundbreaking hack there give me all your money 💰

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where's the downstairs one? Will that be another story?

'Look guys the stairgate fairies have been again'

View attachment 249760
View attachment 249762
View attachment 249763
View attachment 249764
SPEECHLESS 🤐

I made a gate 4 times bigger than that to stop the dog getting out.....brought the wood, bolts hinges ect...from DIY shop, took hour and half to make....is her husband completely useless?
I would have been prouder showing off what my Hubby had made, only I dont have a hubby so I did it myself!!

Reactions: 16
Probs a bit Kate here but had a little trawl through the comments on her grid post. Some of them are scary & I would probably be worried, almost stalkerish, they think they’re completely normal & there’s nothing wrong with messaging someone who you’ve never met or likely to, to check they’re okay whilst they’re on holiday with their family!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What the duck even are these? Does she really go to a brow person and ask for these????
It’s like when someone on insta has photoshopped their body and the lines in the background are bendy. That’s what the brows look like

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why take the cases upstairs? I always put them straight by the washer and unloaded it to wash.
See how she showed the cases going up to the loft? To prove she has had a loft conversion! She so reads Tattle!!

See how she showed the cases going up to the loft? To prove she hasn’t had a loft conversion! She so reads Tattle!!

Reactions: 5
I’m getting seriously fed up with these so called “influencers” being gifted luxury designer goods! This one has filled me with rage after I googled the price £565 😡. She’s also had make up brushes and scrunchies also delivered today!!! When is this 💩 gonna stop?! 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Someone actually saying they wish their own child could be 'as cute as Ron' and then shouting troll when someone calls them out 🤦‍♀️
That's disgraceful.
"I love them both equally" I don't love any child an equal amount to my daughter. Not even my nieces, nephews or my godson. I'm sorry but the love I have for that little girl is on another level, she's my whole world and I couldn't possibly love her any more than I do. I may be biased but I also think she's the most beautiful little girl I've ever seen. I don't wish she was as cute or beautiful as anyone elses baby because to me, she is absolutely perfect and I can't believe I made her.
Some people!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.