Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh decorating for Autumn with a little Halloween pumpkin.. I can't with this loon...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Here we go copying her bestie Stacey now. Probably because so many have said she’s more relatable than the Hinch

Reactions: 12
She's boiling my piss today. I like it when she fucks off.
Also, can someone please tell Vestlife to shut his face!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What Sophie Rose are you today?
I’m a 2, not having a good day with real anxiety and been very tearful. Just smiled though cos a robin was in my bird bath but don’t worry I’m not doing a zoph and turning in to Snow White which is what she reminds me of when she luvvves the goats, the horses, the handsomes :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Time flys when you're having fun,surely that autumn toot is left over from last years failed activity?
Why the fake laughter? How I laughed when I thought I was having a hot flush and realised my left boob was resting in my boiling hot coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
94A2B47A-476B-425A-A0D4-9B18BC733444.png

well done Soph it looks like a penis 🙄 god knows how this woman got pregnant....is she laughing because it’s the spitting image of Jamie? Will she be holding her “pumpkin” next to it later for size reference 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Time flys when you're having fun,surely that autumn toot is left over from last years failed activity?
Why the fake laughter? How I laughed when I thought I was having a hot flush and realised my left boob was resting in my boiling hot coffee.
Think it reminded her of Jamies sausage 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When we were on holiday a couple of years ago, someone (I promise it wasn't me) had drew these eyebrows on one of the street dogs.
Still got more artistic talent than Hinch's brow 'stylist'

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.