Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this new baby gate she's had made... Um, surely you could've just gone to B & Q and bought two planks of wood and fitted them to the banisters and then put up a normal baby gate?? Seems like an excuse just to buy a baby gate that is fitting with the "theme" of the house! Looks like a blooming barn door!
We'll soon see a swipe up for your very own bespoke baby gate for those that are asking. Hope this helps and ATV.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her stairgate just reminds me of a farm gate. She'll be herding her boys down the stairs in the morning..

One of them is gonna forget about the other lock and kick the thing open. I'll be generous , I give it a month before it's broken....

Reactions: 10
I’m getting seriously fed up with these so called “influencers” being gifted luxury designer goods! This one has filled me with rage after I googled the price £565 😡. She’s also had make up brushes and scrunchies also delivered today!!! When is this 💩 gonna stop?! 🤷‍♀️
I despise the word "influencer" and I told her so.....I mean who does she think she is...Nelson Mandela?

Reactions: 6
Also them locks are not very secure, when Ron starts pulling and pushing on that gate it won't take much for them to come off
I’m sure I read that a stair gate at the top of a flight of stairs is mega dangerous? If a child manages to throw themselves against it, they are straight down the stairs My son has one on each of the children’s bedroom doors and one at bottom of stairs

Reactions: 8
Totally agree with those who have said Ronnie will work out how to open that gate easily. I had proper baby gates and still had to cable tie the bloody things as they worked out how to open them 🙄🤯

Reactions: 10
Why melt washes these colours together? 🤔
Oh Dear oh dear oh dear your Hinchness.....you don't wash your whites separately? Shocking! Call yourself an influencer? Wouldn't influence me to walk about in grey whites....did your Mother teach you nothing?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Erm - literally designed to fit any space....I know! I had one when my dog was a puppy for the most awkward space ever!
That's the exact gate we had 18 years ago for my daughter because we had weird bits of wood on our stairs. She could have got a gate to fit if she had actually tried .

Reactions: 4
D077D32F-638D-45C1-A444-767740031478.jpeg
Yay I have a new profile picture!
Hinch was told to share the story about the sniffing zoflora hincher

and her stairgate well of course SHE JUS LUFF ITZZZ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is what the world is coming too..getting all excited when she replies back 😂
In amongst the millions she never has the time to see us? 😂 but babe, she can sniff a “troll” out within seconds. Funny how she ignores all of them but replies or deletes anything she thinks is against her within seconds

Reactions: 20
I’m confused I thought it was the bottom of the stairs that was an awkward fit for the stair gates??? I’m presuming she didn’t bother with that one
No mention of the top one here, the bottom one is more awkward than the top one, so as I say she has a bottom one as well.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it just me feeling a bit uneasy about disclosing my email? I'd love to sign it-felt the same about the last petition about her glorifying 365 days.
on that note about 365 days.....I got curious over the weekend and watched it.....I have never seen such a pile of dung in my life! I don't really know what I was expecting to be honest now but christ like Fair City (really really bad long running Irish soap (also known as Fair crappy)) has better acting and story lines. Mother of god :rolleyes: I can't believe she keeps banging (no pun intended) on about it 🙈😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m getting seriously fed up with these so called “influencers” being gifted luxury designer goods! This one has filled me with rage after I googled the price £565 😡. She’s also had make up brushes and scrunchies also delivered today!!! When is this 💩 gonna stop?! 🤷‍♀️
I follow her too, she also got a Range Rover recently, just losing their relatability 😩

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.