Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand her hair, the roots and style, she looks like she is has been dragged through a field all the time. And Jamie definitely got a face lift.

Reactions: 13
Isn’t it strange how she won’t do a live to face her critics but answers a little comment on her page with such venom.Come on Zoph do a live and answer your critics. You can bring Jaymee and Madfreda...And ya dog
Scared to bleeping death that's why. X

Reactions: 3
Pointless stair gate. He’s only going to have to watch her open that a couple of times and he will be able to do it.

Reactions: 13
AE04B883-8084-42DD-A77B-F0B270615E21.jpeg

The wood on her stairs was perfectly fine to fit a gate like this! I’d be more worried about the bottom of the staircase!

why can’t she just be upfront and say she likes the style of gate she’s just had made and didn’t want a metal one 🤷🏻‍♀️

not some stupid made upstory about it that normal gates wouldn’t fit 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Usually when a company has something new to promote they’ll give the influencer extras of the new product to do give aways and competitions for their following. Hinch NEVER does a comp or give away. What do we think is happening to the extras she gets sent? I’m thinking Freda Trotter hawks them on eBay for a bit of extra income. The parasitic Barkers
I wish i knew how to photo shop.Freda Trotter!🤣
The fun we could have had 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When she farted off to have her nails done by trace last night she wasn’t concerned about missing bedtime then? 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m used to the Essex accent but my god when did it get so exaggerated!! Does she do it on purpose now 🤣🤣

also I don’t have children but is it really that hard to find baby gates that fit or does she just want one that doesn’t spoil the look of the house?(which is fair enough but just admit it)
As someone from Essex... we do not Talk like ThaT one biTTTT 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pointless stair gate. He’s only going to have to watch her open that a couple of times and he will be able to do it.
Don't those ridiculously overpriced activity boards teach babies to do all sorts of dangerous things like undo bolts,flick electric switches and catch their skin in a zip?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did the house sitter only sleep there then as seen as they’ve been to the post office to collect their parcels. All the post office collection places around me close no later than 12pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When she farted off to have her nails done by trace last night she wasn’t concerned about missing bedtime then? 🙄🙄
Come on now. She had just had to spend a week with it. She was due the break. That’s enough pretending to be a doting mum for 2020 thank you very much!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.