Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He hasnt got 10 years at this rate I would estimate maybe 6, he eats crap, is overweight and as one person just said.....processed salty meat...give him a carrot, low fat, cleans his teeth and helps with worms, she is killing him!
Jamie ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't wait for Ronnie Roooo to start refusing anything but quavers. Lobbing spaghetti muffins and tuna pasta at the walls and into the nest on Sophs head. Full on lying on the floor meltdowns and throwing handfuls of mint imperials into the air 👏🏻 (rubs hands together with glee).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Those shoes look like the beach shoes we've got for our holidays - not bootees though 😄. But that's what they're for, the beach. They're not particularly comfy either. His little toes will be all screwed up wearing those all the time (or until the next fad comes along)!

Reactions: 8
I watched it, why did she put the pasatta into one bowl just to put it in another. And who the duck mixes eggs and tomato sauce??
I promise to my unborn child your diet will be cheese sandwiches and quavers, not whatever that shite is!
I swear she was doing the claw thing more exaggerated too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Baking something in a muffin case does not make it a muffin. Those are not muffins. They’re an abomination. Get them in the bleeping bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@shadyessex33 you're on fire today! 😂😂 in my mind you're just like Bobby the undertaker's assistant from Stella! I know he's Welsh but he's hilarious and I loved him! Xx
The one lady who’s Mum I looked after always sticks in my head. I was embalming and dressing her Mum ready for viewing. She said “I feel so much better now I know you’re looking after Mum. Also, she would love it because she loved the Gays!” 😂 her Mum was 86 love her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I know Mr SoMuchForSummerLove banned me from ever showing him “that woman” ever again, but I couldn’t resist because of the monstrous spaghetti muffins. Safe to say I don’t think he’s happy 😂😂
Hahahahahaha duck that witch 😂😂😂 I love him already! 😂😂😂

• Haha
The one lady who’s Mum I looked after always sticks in my head. I was embalming and dressing her Mum ready for viewing. She said “I feel so much better now I know you’re looking after Mum. Also, she would love it because she loved the Gays!” 😂 her Mum was 86 love her!
‘The Gays’ is such a Nan thing 😁. My dear departed (at 85) mum used to say it, I had several gay colleagues when I was working and my German friend Andreas wanted to adopt my mum even though he’d never met her. Every now and again she’d say to me ‘I love it how you work with the gays’🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Spaghetti muffins, no - just no 🤮

And putting the wreath away with the batteries still in it. She was probably hoping they would leak and ruin the lights so she would have to get a new one from poppy belle.

• Haha
With the amount of crap she buys off eBay I can see her having a room stuffed full of the stuff like Monica in Friends, hopefully one day she’ll open the door and be swallowed up by it
Her and Beggy (Beckyhomesweethome) should join up and set up stalls to sell all their eBay tat! 😂

• Haha
That bed is awfully crowded if so!!! Grinch, Inch, Ronald and Ma Barker all in the one king size! Must be boiling!
Edit - I almost forgot the cling on niece curled up at their feet!
Cling on niece hahahah must be so annoying for Jamie

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her and Beggy (Beckyhomesweethome) should join up and set up stalls to sell all their eBay tat! 😂
Apparently they hate each other. I don’t know why. I think there was some beef before between them 😂 both cunts so I can’t imagine much love lost!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ronnie sleeps so much 😂 a bit jealous as mine transitioned from two day naps to one at around 14 months 😫😫 or does she mean Ron’s with ma / Jamie so she can play on her phone?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ! Someone wants those horrendous rubbery plastic shoes/shocks

£25 a pair.

Surely she's taking the piss
I’m all for sustainable clothing and British made brands, I shop a lot of those brands for my son

but what the duck are those ugly ass shoes 🤮

• Haha
I feel like she's REALLY labouring the point that she made this tacky Halloween wreath last year... she must have mentioned it 4 times before she showed us (up in Trace's gaff).

I can't help but think this is just to be like, 'Guyzzz, I know you keep saying that I'm coping Schtace, BUT I DID IT FIRST!!! LOOK LOOK!!'

Hope that helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I question whether she really fed those ‘muffins’ to R, she concocts these god awful ‘Recipes’ so she can say ‘still learning guys’ No one would make those For their kids, what exactly was the point? She’s doing it to get noticed and commented on, just like we are. Why doesn’t she just help out another IG lady WMM, to help sell her cook book and cook things form a proper recipe book, But if course she won’t give anyone else airtime
I’ve got that book, the recipes are easy, no fussy ingredients and some are really quick to make too

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.