Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the wreath is out of hiding! 😂 hilarious, it’s like tattle writes the script! Maybe tattle should request a cut from her IG and memoir! 😂 what is wrong with good old Fashioned shoes Now a days 😂

Reactions: 9
She definitely made it like that to try and make it less messy so he wasn’t flinging spaghetti and sauce around the place.
But that’s half the fun at his age, playing with and exploring different food. She’d rather make it look good on the gram than give him something tasty and fun to eat.

Reactions: 9
Those hideous shoes are made from recycled plastic which is great Soph says. Oh the irony!! 😂
She could have cobbled together some for “Roo” herself with all the plastic tit she buys, or got SS to do it for her

Socks in a sssshhhhhhel. Just put him in normal shoes you bleeping head. More like she’s been sent these for free and is hanging out for a Clarke’s freebie.

Also...... CLAW!
See what I mean, she’s doing that on purpose, Hi Zoph

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Socks in a sssshhhhhhel. Just put him in normal shoes you bleeping head. More like she’s been sent these for free and is hanging out for a Clarke’s freebie.

Also...... CLAW!
I can’t believe she’s to tight to take him to get measured at Clark’s and buy him his first little pair or real shoes she’s no idea what size he should be wearing his feet will end up curling as much as her claw hand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she’s to tight to take him to get measured at Clark’s and buy him his first little pair or real shoes she’s no idea what size he should be wearing his feet will end up curling as much as her claw hand 😂
She’s just such a massive bleeping bellend. She seems to be even worse since her little £5k holiday

Reactions: 15
She’s just such a massive bleeping bellend. She seems to be even worse since her little £5k holiday
She’s an intolerable old crow really thinks she’s something special when in reality her books gonna end up as fire fuel probably what she fuels her bbqs with

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why the duck are all of ronnies meals in muffin form?!? Just give the kid the spaghetti woman. He’s going to have such a texture issue when he goes to nursery and eats food in sauce and not just stodge!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bit unrelated guyszs but I just went to get my washing in, its a bit grey but warm still over here in Liverpewlll. Anyway there was bleeping spiders everywhere! Little bastards! Can't imagine what the pergooaala must be like. They must just be sat chilling on the sofa. Perhaps even a spider admiring itself in the outside mirror. Maybe Jaymehs new job is spider guard to the pergoala.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not once have we ever seen Ronnie eat an actual meal. A real one like actual food and in food form it’s all mashed, blitzed, baked, blended and wrapped in pastry. I hope in reality he’s tucking into fish fingers and waffles behind the scenes.

Oh no wait he did have food one time when she served choking hazard cut up tinned sausages!

• Haha
Why the duck are all of ronnies meals in muffin form?!? Just give the kid the spaghetti woman. He’s going to have such a texture issue when he goes to nursery and eats food in sauce and not just stodge!
He won’t be allowed to mix with common people in nursery ma barker will make sure of it 😂 so no worries there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not once have we ever seen Ronnie eat an actual meal. A real one like actual food and in food form it’s all mashed, blitzed, baked, blended and wrapped in pastry. I hope in reality he’s tucking into fish fingers and waffles behind the scenes.

Oh no wait he did have food one time when she served choking hazard cut up tinned sausages!
I think Vestlife took him to Nando’s once but he was probably too distracted by all the bright colours he never usually gets to see to eat anything! 🐔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.