Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine when Henry passes? He should have around 10 years left but with his lack of exercise and tit diet it could be much less 😔 he looks much older than 5 which is odd for a dog 😂
My neighbours have a (Springer) Spaniel. He's 9, but looks way younger and much fitter than Henry. He doesn't get human food, bar the odd piece of freshly cooked chicken from their own dinner and he gets two walks a day as they're both shift workers so there's always someone there to walk him, and on the rare occasion that neither of them are able to, I take him for a walk.
It's cruel the way Henry is treated. She thinks it's 'loving', but he's going to end up with a very short lifespan.

Also, 'Ron' was bad enough, but wtf is 'Roo' about?! :mad:🦘

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Oh god. Is she trying to make Roo a thing now? Is it going to be ‘the adventures of Roo and Hen’? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
My god how does Jamie let her feed their son that🤢. If my cooking looked that bad i’d expect my partner to say something never mind let me feed it our child.

Reactions: 8
What the duck did she make for Ronnie's lunch? Spaghetti baked in the oven? Do me a bleeping favour! Give him a cheese sandwich for the love of God!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I question whether she really fed those ‘muffins’ to R, she concocts these god awful ‘Recipes’ so she can say ‘still learning guys’ No one would make those For their kids, what exactly was the point? She’s doing it to get noticed and commented on, just like we are. Why doesn’t she just help out another IG lady WMM, to help sell her cook book and cook things form a proper recipe book, But if course she won’t give anyone else airtime

Reactions: 5
I don’t think I’d ever be able to eat something she has prepared. The thought of her touching everything with her Mary Berry hands makes me feel sick 😩
Agree with you. Also she should stop filming all her cooking attempts. It looks awful anythings she make. I understand she doesn't know how, but could leave all just to herself.Food looks like Gordon Ramsey once said: "Looks like Chappy took a crappy on my plate".

• Haha
I remember my nephew dropping his dummy on the floor and us just picking it up, licking it ourselves and giving it back to him 😂
god I still do this, got some looks off some mothers in playgroup while they all had special wipes for it, my kids never been sick once!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
996B2D2A-77AE-481E-A123-6D110F2629F2.png
The way she is clutching this spaghetti has triggered me so much. I can’t explain it..I dislike her AND THAT bleeping CLAW why DOES SHE PICK STUFF UP AND HOLD STUFF SO WEIRDLY. It’s like she’s doing it on purpose

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@shadyessex33 you're on fire today! 😂😂 in my mind you're just like Bobby the undertaker's assistant from Stella! I know he's Welsh but he's hilarious and I loved him! Xx

• Haha
@shadyessex33 you're on fire today! 😂😂 in my mind you're just like Bobby the undertaker's assistant from Stella! I know he's Welsh but he's hilarious and I loved him! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.