Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did exactly the same when mine were young, I had gates everywhere but most of them were to keep the dog away from the kids when they ate and then when she ate!!
She doesnt even make henry sit for food, dogs dont appreciate this, your dog will respect you more if there are boundaries and rules....they are pack animals.
same my house is stair gate city 😂 I live in an old Victorian terrace so my doors are more narrow than a standard door so Iv got the extendable non trip gates and made them smaller to fit the doors, I have super steep stairs so have one on the bottom of the stairs too, I don’t have a hallway upstairs it’s just stairs and then a tiny square landing with doorways each side so I have a gate on my room and my sons, I have a gate on the living room door and on the kitchen too 😂

a 2 bed house with 5 stairgates may seem extreme but I have 2 small dogs aswell and I don’t want my child injuring himself either as it’s only me and littlen so I don’t have a constant babysitter like jaymee watching my kid all day everyday

Reactions: 9
Why has he always got full blown meals (and I use the word meal lightly) for dinner/lunch? Spag bol (not in muffin form) is a TEA TIME MEAL????? who the duck eats spag bol at 12pm

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ! Someone wants those horrendous rubbery plastic shoes/shocks

£25 a pair.

Surely she's taking the piss

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet they’ve got pictures of Ronnie in frames in their homes.... DISTURBINGG AF
The sad thing is you are totally correct 🙄 People have even shown framed photos of Ronnie or of the family on display in their houses....that’s the sort of person she needs to be wary of, and no doubt are who she will have to move away to get away from. I bet she is tit scared of the backlash she will get one day when she gives it up, some are so crazed that you don’t know what they will do. It’s all her fault through greed and she has put herself and family at risk, what a nasty woman she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Soph hun just give Ron spaghetti in a jug, save yourself the embarrassment. That’s what those rank looking muffins were broken down. 🤮

Reactions: 2
The way she said “shocks in a shchell” made me cringe a little bit 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t been on her stories or here until today.
Just caught up on the thread. Just wow.
She is getting worse by the day. BINGO a few threads back someone noticed she started to follow that stair gate company and BAM. She couldn’t possibly have a normal peasant stair gate. The brand new one she didn’t attempt to install once I saw her chucking in the tip on her stories. Wasteful cow.
My mum also hates grinch and showed me the picture of her on the boat with the fishing rod and did say with that black witchy dress on I’m sure she’s stirring her cauldron HA.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probs a bit Kate here but had a little trawl through the comments on her grid post. Some of them are scary & I would probably be worried, almost stalkerish, they think they’re completely normal & there’s nothing wrong with messaging someone who you’ve never met or likely to, to check they’re okay whilst they’re on holiday with their family!
It's scary stuff.....she is a "goddess" this is beyond rational behaviour....she is not Mother Teresa she's a flipping cleaner and NOT a very good one at that!!!

Reactions: 4
Those hideous shoes are made from recycled plastic which is great Soph says. Oh the irony!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saw the “lunch” hot footed it over here and speed read 7 pages! You guys did not disappoint! 👏👏👏

I pride myself on being a pretty decent cook (I’m almost 50 so I bloody well should be by now!). I would not have attempted that “recipe” (use that term loosely) in a million years! It’s revolting!! Poor bloody child! 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Obsessed with a tomato slicer guyyyyyzzzzz
I’ve got tit loads of tomato slicers in the drawer, they’re called knives. Plastic tat for plastic tat’s sake.
duck me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
why the duck did she cook spaghetti and then put eggs in it and bake it in the oven. I’m going to be sick... hold my hair pls

• Haha
Reactions: 14
With the amount of crap she buys off eBay I can see her having a room stuffed full of the stuff like Monica in Friends, hopefully one day she’ll open the door and be swallowed up by it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.