Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one lady who’s Mum I looked after always sticks in my head. I was embalming and dressing her Mum ready for viewing. She said “I feel so much better now I know you’re looking after Mum. Also, she would love it because she loved the Gays!” 😂 her Mum was 86 love her!
My Mum was just the same (she was 86 when she died) she had just found out that my son, her grandson was gay and her words were "you will never find a nicer person than the gays" old people are amazing too!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Socks in a sssshhhhhhel. Just put him in normal shoes you bleeping head. More like she’s been sent these for free and is hanging out for a Clarke’s freebie.

Also...... CLAW!
£25 a pair !!! Get Roo Roo a proper pair of shoes you twit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion
”schocks in a shell, spaghetti muffin hell, autumn leaves up now, but still has comedy brows”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Baked spaghetti cakes for lunch... over cooked rubbish she should of stopped at the spaghetti in tomato sauce! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve got no words about egg in the spag to be honest except... grim

thread suggestion:

Autumn is here, Hinchers don’t fear, you have Klarna all year

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s some stiff competition but I think the spaghetti muffins win the worst meal ever. Just why? Indeed for the tomato slicer, why waste 10 seconds using a knife when you could clean out a strange plastic tube that takes up yet more space in the drawers?

Also, why does she never pronounce the “g” at the end of verbs? It’s not cooKIN.

Rant over, time to prepare something vaguely normal like meat and veg for the kids’ tea. I’ll probably carve the carrots into a rose or swan as batons are just too run of the mill...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would you buy a jumpsuit from a bridesmaid dress shop anyway!!!
Cause she’s a moron!

how can she look at someone’s Instagram and see those muffins and think ooooh they look delicious! Why not just make normal spaghetti

so many pasta recipes to choose from!
She’s so obsessed with eggs she could make a carbonara with them!!
Looking at Her cooking literally sends to straight to the toilet!!

also the wreath I bleeping hate that more than the twig heart

arrrT aTTacK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Have we actually seen the garden since they’ve been home? Just wondering if she’s hiding anything She made a point of showing the loft “no conversion to see here” 😂. But it’s due to rain solidly for 3 days and aside from the pergola don’t think we’ve seen Ronadons plat house yet. It’ll magically appear after a week of rain all pristine.

Reactions: 7
CFE83542-EC93-4CFE-87E6-6DB0D256FBDE.jpeg
just seen this, was the fab con £5???? now its £2,99 with the discount. i assume the sales for this wasn’t good lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Have we actually seen the garden since they’ve been home? Just wondering if she’s hiding anything She made a point of showing the loft “no conversion to see here” 😂. But it’s due to rain solidly for 3 days and aside from the pergola don’t think we’ve seen Ronadons plat house yet. It’ll magically appear after a week of rain all pristine.
They were supposedly outside last night and Ron looking out of the patio doors this morning you can see the grass.

just seen this, was the fab con £5???? now its £2,99 with the discount. i assume the sales for this wasn’t good lol
I think it was launched at that price - £2.99. Makes it seem a bargain.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.