Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“website dedicated to bullying” give me strength hun 🙄 calling out your crappy behaviour, lying and dangerous ‘cleaning hacks’ is not bullying you trollop
Oh yeah that website dedicating to bullying, where you can rave about people (including her), discuss TV shows and film, organ donation, share recipes, debate the US election, get advice on surgery, plus size clothing, mental health, what you are doing to prepare for your old age....to mention just a few of the MANY other hundreds of topics. Yep....sound like an absolute shocker of a website 😂🙄😬

Reactions: 38
All that’s missing in the penguin video is Auntie Mabel and Pippin 🙄

‘Oh, hello me dears! Today we’ll be going to see how a book of narcissistic bullshit is made!’

• Haha
Reactions: 39
#72 in the Amazon best selling books. Even a decades old book about a serial killer who boiled heads and flushed bodies down the bog is doing better than hers 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

‘Oh, hello me dears! Today we’ll be going to see how a book of narcissistic bullshit is made!’
I loved her! She was so bad for the environment flying everywhere though 😂 Soph will want a plane next!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh yeah that website dedicating to bullying, where you can rave about people (including her), discuss TV shows and film, organ donation, share recipes, debate the US election, get advice on surgery, plus size clothing, mental health, what you are doing to prepare for your old age....to mention just a few of the MANY other hundreds of topics. Yep....sound like an absolute shocker of a website 😂🙄😬
Exactly!! If anything its just a gossip forum. You'll get gossip everywhere. You don't need to be a celeb or a big following to be gossiped about. Not everyone is going to like you. Trolls to me is someone who will message a celeb and tell them to go and kill themselves. None of us would dare do that, none of us would wish harm on her or any of her family. If anyone here tried to take it too far they get called out. We discuss her and that's it. She just doesn't like it that we don't blow smoke up her arse, so she calls it bullying and trolling

Reactions: 33
Does she just walk about with a purse full of unrefrigerated cheese strings ?

Not sure why she is so amazed by the book making process . Did she think they just fell from the sky ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Totally agree! I laugh and I joke, it's easy to just turn round and be like 'yeah she looks like that horse haha lol!' When she is in a picture with a horse. It's just an easy comment. But I actually think she's an attractive girl, yes she's filtered to death and her eyebrows are a bit crazy, but back to when she was on This Morning I do think she's a nice looking girl
I think anyone with even the slightest sense of humour would see that comments like that are just a joke and not take it too seriously.

There are sometimes some harsher ones though and they're the ones that make me cringe. Our Soph knows exactly what she's doing, in fact she actively encourages it and we shouldn't give her the ammo that she wants.

She's ugly enough on the inside

Reactions: 15
Can someone just slip Tattle in one of the comments? Lol or will she delete it or is not allowed, like previous post its a discussion website not specifically aimed at trolling people. So why not drop the Tattle name in her comments, might get a few new Tattlers!

Reactions: 6
Has she posted the same message twice on that kiss ass post or are the army all addicted to a nightly Horlicks? 😂

• Haha

Oh how far we’ve fallen as a society since the days of come outside with Auntie Mabel.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder which influencers she will be “gifting” her book to, to try and boost sales 🤔

Reactions: 8
Exactly!! If anything its just a gossip forum. You'll get gossip everywhere. You don't need to be a celeb or a big following to be gossiped about. Not everyone is going to like you. Trolls to me is someone who will message a celeb and tell them to go and kill themselves. None of us would dare do that, none of us would wish harm on her or any of her family. If anyone here tried to take it too far they get called out. We discuss her and that's it. She just doesn't like it that we don't blow smoke up her arse, so she calls it bullying and trolling
Exactly! And if people have come here, proudly showing a screen shot of their DM to her they are called out on it and swiftly deleted. Some of them, are definitely classed as trolling and we don't even want those type of people here. You also get those who become a new member and their first message is really nasty, but again, they are disposed of immediately. Sometimes I wonder if those people are Hinchers trying to give Tattle a bad name or it's people who don't understand the site and join thinking they have to be really nasty to be accepted, because they have been led to believe that's what this forum is about. Which is understandable because of the way these influencers go on about it.

• Heart
She's had so many amazing messages about her book that shes had to quote the same one twice!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.