Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has mentioned the ‘website dedicated to bullying’. Now I don’t know about most of the sheep but when I was still on the fence about her that’s what pushed me over in this direction to have a nosey and I’ve been parked here ever since. They will obviously start asking each other which website she’s referring to and no doubt a good portion of them will come on over to have a look/ want to throw some “you’re just jealous, leave precious Soph alone” comments in. I would hope once they actually start reading some at least would see sense 🤭
Welcome! But sadly you're in the minority as the vast will never bother to actually come find the truth. They want to believe these people are their friends, not a business constantly selling.

Where did she say that? I've seen her mention vague references to here, but commenting on other peoples posts before shortly deleting. I doubt she would ever post on her feed let alone the book because so many would find things aren't quite what she says

Reactions: 10
Welcome! But sadly you're in the minority as the vast will never bother to actually come find the truth. They want to believe these people are their friends, not a business constantly selling.

Where did she say that? I've seen her mention vague references to here, but commenting on other peoples posts before shortly deleting. I doubt she would ever post on her feed let alone the book because so many would find things aren't quite what she says
You can see in one of the screenshots posted - “dedicated to bullying” - I assume the word before is website or similar given that she is talking about online culture in the paragraph (using that term loosely). She won’t name tattle of course.

I’ve seen many new members here over the past few weeks who have said they came originally to defend her thinking that it was a website of name calling etc but have then had their eyes opened, so I would hope that just increases the more people discuss it!

Reactions: 31
Someone may have already said this but why does she talk on her stories like she’s some kind of brave survivor? You clean piss off toilets for Instagram you’re hardly bleeping Malala 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
“You did this” she says....
Yup! And now you’re going to pay (£9.99) for it! ATFV Hinchers! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Also, as predicted here by many people, the troll card is starting to be played and I bet she says that trolls are the reason for her break away..
It would be believable if this wasn’t her fourth trip in almost as many weeks 😂 what’s the reason for the first three Zoph?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I caught trolls being mentioned 😂😂 idk if u guys can read it cause it might be blurry
She such a massive hypocrite!! bleeping listen to yourself Soph, take a good long hard look at yourself in the mirror... We are only questioning your lies, your greediness, your selfishness and things you are posting... All the lies you spout!!! The bullying YOU do and allow!! You can’t spout tit about the bullying you get when your no different yourself 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This is my book what I wrote. The end.
It'll be like a primary school kid who had to write about their holidays when they go back. "Over the holeday i went to stay wiv my nanna and she mayd my favrite dinner witch was chicen nuggetS and I et it wiv lots of cetchup and afta i was aloud to hav some ise creem and I had strowberi sors on it and sum springles and then I had a baff and went to bed and it was fun". By Sophie, aged 30.

• Haha
Reactions: 111
Are there any estimated net worth amounts for her? I’d absolutely LOVE to know how much money she’s made especially as she always goes on about ‘ maybe one day ‘ when she doesn’t seem to really spend anything as it’s always gifted?
Any thoughts

Reactions: 13
Wouldn’t it be great if the trolls she refers to are her army, and the last page ends “thanks for making me rich beyond my wildest dreams, see you later suckers!” Then a pic of her speeding away in Jamie’s Audi.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
At the end of her stories trying to sound all fragile and come across like she's been crying. duck off, just another sales tactic. She thinks about money more than her own son

Reactions: 25
Just here to post Sophie ‘Mrs Hinch’ Hinchliffe website dedicated to bullying so this is the first thing to pop up on Google when it’s inevitably searched by nosy people (Like me when I first found this site) 😌

Welcome lurkers, if you want to cut through all the bullshit, this is the place for you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
I wonder if she’ll share her birth story 🤔 how Ronnieblesshim gave her a wizards sleeve

• Haha
  • Sick
Are there any estimated net worth amounts for her? I’d absolutely LOVE to know how much money she’s made especially as she always goes on about ‘ maybe one day ‘ when she doesn’t seem to really spend anything as it’s always gifted?
Any thoughts
£2.5m was the latest! She had a break from insta the day that was published in the papers 😉

£10k per ad and six figure fashion deals in the pipeline - but she’s still Zoph from the village 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I was badly bullied in high school and I don’t recognise that behaviour in these threads. The official definition of bullying (a quick google) brings up ‘behaviour that forces, threatens and coerces with aggression and domination’. That sounds like a description of a Hinch IG story with her cleaning products what her sheep will gladly follow.
I was badly bullied and this site is not a bullying site, bullies do a lot worse

• Heart
She has mentioned the ‘website dedicated to bullying’. Now I don’t know about most of the sheep but when I was still on the fence about her that’s what pushed me over in this direction to have a nosey and I’ve been parked here ever since. They will obviously start asking each other which website she’s referring to and no doubt a good portion of them will come on over to have a look/ want to throw some “you’re just jealous, leave precious Soph alone” comments in. I would hope once they actually start reading some at least would see sense 🤭
I’m quite a new member, so I’m curious... has there been many comments on these threads from hinchers like that? And if so, what happens? Do they get deleted?

Reactions: 3
The FACTS are out there cos Hinch has posted them. You cannot argue with FACTS and there are so many that Tattlers have uncovered. We know that Hinch uses the same posts but just changes captions. We know she uses pre recorded cleaning videos but pretends she’s actually cleaning that day. She is making fools out of the very people that look up to her and provide her with a salary and comfortable lifestyle. That in my book is sly, manipulative, deceptive and not very nice. She is always getting caught out with HER lies. She’s misleading her followers and that is UNKIND behaviour. If a so-called friend who apparently loves me and keeps telling me that we are a team and are in this together, did what she does - I’d be a pretty pissed off friend. Her followers need to wake up to what she is doing right under their noses. All of these positivity messages and mentioning trolls is just a way to reel her followers in. Get the sympathy vote and the money will follow! What an awful woman she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.