Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate to the party but a bleeping cheese string on a pie? Now I could barely tolerate the the trolley, my limits were pushed with the fake toothpaste smears but A CHEESE STRING ON A PIE? she’s a bleeping moron

Also the picture she’s uploaded with the mug and the field, it looks SO fake. The lighting doesn’t look like it matches the mug?? If that makes sense 🤦🏼‍♀️
9D0CE95E-5A4A-456A-AA85-66D4EB3983A9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
If Mrs Hinch really wants to know what trolling is like, she needs to watch Jesy Nelson's documentary. That was so emotional and she tried to commit suicide because of how hopeless she felt from extreme trolling.

People on a forum talking about Mrs Hinch's unsafe cleaning hacks, not declaring ads properly, never talking about charities or doing giveaways but just taking thousands of pounds of gifted products month after months isn't trolling. It's just honesty.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Oh no I’m sorry but penguin, gleam, sophie and her tribe of Tweenies need to gift eachother a bastard dictionary to learn the definition of the word memoir. Cos let me tell you this book ain’t one

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg did she?! duck! That is so dangerous. There’s been countless birth injuries and even deaths because women were not listened to. My friend has PTSD from not being heard during delivery. A colleagues wife almost died in the days following due to not being listened to. This woman is dangerous.
I actually work at a NHS Trust that was in the news a few years ago for basically causing avoidable mother and baby deaths from incompetence over the span of 10 years. In every single case where the trust was found negligent... There was a mother and/or father who wasn't listened to by the midwives. Had they been then the death wouldn't have happened. It was absolutely horrendous. Doctors and nurses lost their jobs and rightly so because they tried to cover their tracks by destroying case notes in some of the cases. What she's saying is ridiculous.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
ALSO......
Screenshot_20200918_145834_com.instagram.android.jpg

MORE RECYCLED CONTENT.

How the the fresh hell does she think people won't notice+++ 😩😣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Exactly!! If anything its just a gossip forum. You'll get gossip everywhere. You don't need to be a celeb or a big following to be gossiped about. Not everyone is going to like you. Trolls to me is someone who will message a celeb and tell them to go and kill themselves. None of us would dare do that, none of us would wish harm on her or any of her family. If anyone here tried to take it too far they get called out. We discuss her and that's it. She just doesn't like it that we don't blow smoke up her arse, so she calls it bullying and trolling
I don’t know if you follow (or even know of for that matter) Bobby Norris & Vas Morgan, the messages these guys receive on a daily basis are horrendous, the absolute definition of trolling, all because one is gay & the other is black & gay. Then we’ve got poor little soph, who can’t handle criticism of any kind crying troll, she is absolutely vile

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Omg did she?! duck! That is so dangerous. There’s been countless birth injuries and even deaths because women were not listened to. My friend has PTSD from not being heard during delivery. A colleagues wife almost died in the days following due to not being listened to. This woman is dangerous.
I have a relative with PTSD too after childbirth and she spends a lot of time campaigning to make sure women get listened to. Women like Hinch are so dangerous for spouting that kind of crap, she's so clueless and thoughtless and selfish 😠

Reactions: 18
Also trying to work out why she needs such a huge rental home for a holiday when there’s 3 of them. We do a huge family holiday every 2/3 years and finding somewhere that sleeps 12 is a nightmare so this has induced some mild rage because she could’ve realistically got a two bed chalet for a week, left this house for a huge family that need it, not get a huge Manor House looking place!
But expensive flashy things aren’t her thing guys.... lets all rememebr that!
im actually buzzing for this book to come out. I think she has made a lot of mistakes and the real her is starting to show! BIG L O bleeping L

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So SS now has a mini camper van, I wonder if hinch will go one step better.... a Winnebago? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s ‘my boys and I’.....NOT ‘me and my boys’ unless she actually says me am so grateful,me am going to B&M,me am a bleeping twit....ffs best selling author don’t make me laugh she doesn’t know simple grammar!!!!!🙄🙄🤷‍♀️😂
It’s her and her son and a dog, not even boys!! Winds me up!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.