Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Top 5 conspiracy theories which aren’t even conspiracy theories because they’re hard facts. Try and deny these Soph? You can’t because they’re all true.

1 - Soph is missing Manic Street Preachers drummer Richie Edwards post transition
2 - Soph was the Stig on Top Gear 2003-2005
3 - Ma Barker eats kittens for breakfast
4 - “Hansnomes” is actually street talk for heroin. Whenever she says that on stories someone sends it from the dark web. “Mummaz” is code for MDMA. She’s off her tits constantly.
5 - The bruises aren’t front a blood disorder and are in fact because she goes paintballing every Thursday dressed up as “a day off”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 191

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Do you reckon Soph asks Jamie what makeup she should buy and he replies 'Estee Lauuudaaa Lauuudaa?' 🥁🥁

I'm here all week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 164

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
This is my book what I wrote. The end.
It'll be like a primary school kid who had to write about their holidays when they go back. "Over the holeday i went to stay wiv my nanna and she mayd my favrite dinner witch was chicen nuggetS and I et it wiv lots of cetchup and afta i was aloud to hav some ise creem and I had strowberi sors on it and sum springles and then I had a baff and went to bed and it was fun". By Sophie, aged 30.

• Haha
Reactions: 111

Nimel93

Someone may have already said this but why does she talk on her stories like she’s some kind of brave survivor? You clean piss off toilets for Instagram you’re hardly fucking Malala 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

Xrayspex85

Omg that woe is me vid bloody hell fuck off you twat. Right I’m led here in hospital despite living in South Wales I’m in Birmingham queen liz been here 3 weeks already had vessel bypass surgery because the blood supply to to my one leg and kidney was essentially dying. So had that done. Waiting now for another operation which was suppose to happen Thursday but got cancelled. Now this op is a big one we are talking 8-10 hr . Serious risks , including paralysis. So hers the face of someone really suffering
09D386F2-6380-4316-BB38-0814DCC13CDE.jpeg

yet strangely I’m still relatively upbeat . Admittedly I had a bit of wobble and downer when the operation was cancelled. But see some privileged multi millionaire spoiled twat complain how hard things are fuck you

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 93
Further down that page - does that seriously say “... the bullying doesn’t stop at the school... carry on being taunted and teased at home” then “I have no idea [how I would] have coped if WhatsApp and Facebook had [not existed]...”

So she’s claiming she was bullied throughout school and at home? 🙄 I am 2.5 years younger than her and I’m pretty sure WhatsApp wasn’t around when I was at school...
This is the Hinch subject that always makes me want to throw things and punch walls....

My little miss was bullied horrifically all through primary school in a small village (a real one). Both face to face and online too. We were very much let down by the school system. When the move to High School came - she chose to go to a school in the other direction with no-one that she knew.

Since moving there, she has taken on our local council regarding how she was treated, set up a bullying support group, worked with the NSPCC amd other kids to have the county wide school bullying policy changed - and did it! Presented the report to the council and the Scottish Parliament and was invited to present at the NSPCC all association annual conference (via zoom) during lockdown.

Shes 13. No insta, no Snapchat. Cause she knows these are the easiest places to be targeted.

If she can make a change all by her tiny wee self, Mrs H, with her eleventy billion supporters can do something too.

She chooses not to. Says it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I don't think reading into the very well planned rocking story is something to get over worried about.
She's clearly on holiday and not been sectioned in some private centre.
What she's doing is getting the reaction she wants. She's gone super quiet, only commented really about trolling, let Jayyyymaaay post a seriously fake story making her look depressed and mentioned trolls again. She's always skinny, so thats no concern.
She's a master manipulator!! Its pure gaslighting, which is fucking abuse!!
The only thing wrong with her is that she's a pathological liar, and that plays havoc with your mental health. I can speak from experience after living with one for 14yrs. These people are that wrapped up in their own lies that they can't tell fiction from reality and they're fucked in the head. Its not fun to deal with, and watching her is quite triggering, knowing that people are buying this.
So is watching her lie about her mental health.
Unfortunately I can also speak from experience. I go to bed every night, or go to work every day wondering if I'll come home, or wake up to one of my children who suffers awfully, still alive.
Her 'anxiety' has never rung right in my head, what she is a best is nervous, and at worse worrying all the live long day about being busted on her lies. That would screw with anyones head!! There's a solution to that - stop the fuck lying!
Maybe I sound like a hard nosed bitch, but I just don't buy it, and it winds me right up when I see her drip feeding vague bits and pieces to keep people thinking she's so vulnerable.
Let's face it, contracts or not, if she was that ill then she'd disappear. She did while she was pregnant!
Theres fuck all wrong with her, apart from she knows that people are waking up, and the good life won't last forever.

End rant 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 78

mgh727

VIP Member
She’s a narcissist. She thrives off negative attention and playing the victim. She loves the trolls and wouldn’t be half the brand she was without them, not that I’d say she actually has any trolls, just people who don’t stand for her BS. She proudly bullies people and uses “being kind” as a front for it (We all remember the most twisted message ever that was painted as kind but was actually bullying and borderline threatening that she sent HLB). She’s just an absolute brat that calls troll and bully when she doesn’t get her own way. She’s 30 years old and acts like a 14 year old on a school playground. She actually boggles my mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
THREAD SUGGESTION

Sophie is rocking, the ASA are knocking. She quickly cries troll, so the sheep come flocking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’ll admit my usual choice in “celebrity” is someone who has actually grafted for their “fame” eg an acclaimed actor, writer, singer, director etc. And the majority of accounts I follow on Instagram are interior designers, actual parenting bloggers who offer actual skills eg mother could; play accounts etc. So I’m not familiar with this world of instant fame based on nothing - ie the likes of Towie lot etc.
But she does seem to be the most baffling public figure I’ve ever encountered.
She is entirely focused on her own hype; her “story” that she is so determined needs to be told. She is so utterly deluded and the more I see her in comparison to other accounts I follow on Instagram the more I am baffled by her.
take for instance someone like 5 minute mum. She’s bloody brilliantly. She is a normal mum who started blogging about the learning games she played with her kids and it led to her games being turned into a highly successful book with 2 More coming out next year. She even made a point of saying how she intentionally didn’t want her house to look immaculate in the book photos. So by comparison here is a woman who became insta famous very quickly and it led a book deal that she might not otherwise have achieved.
does 5 minute mum decide her next book should be her memwaahhh to tell her story? No course bloody not. She’s focused on what she’s good at - creating and sharing learning games. She does give aways, take overs etc etc. She’s just bloody nice and normal. I remember in the summer holidays she took a week off. No drama - just said I’m having a week off here’s whetr you can find my games etc if you need them.
What does hinch actually have to offer? As a cleaner her books should have been focused on cleaning but as we know they aren’t. They are entirely focused on her with the odd colouring in and blank list for good measure. Actually the book of lists is arguably her only relevant book as it at least relates to her account.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she’s actually missed out on some huge tricks because of her self obsession. She could have gone to town with the “make and mends”; “baby weaning”; “cleaning at home with a baby” angle. She could have transformed herself into a proper mummy guru ala organised mum etc. Yeah it wouldn’t be original but it would have made more sense.
The reality? Doesn’t like kids. Doesn’t like babies. Doesn’t like cleaning. Doesn’t like any of this shit. Wants the fame without doing anything. Wants to be famous for being her. This is poor little old sophs moment to right all the wrongs of her poor little old life. She’s so blindsided by that, that she’s failed to actually cash in this ride for all it’s worth.
I think she’s just stupid. Nothing else for it. Utterly stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Instaflop

Chatty Member
Wouldn’t it be great if the trolls she refers to are her army, and the last page ends “thanks for making me rich beyond my wildest dreams, see you later suckers!” Then a pic of her speeding away in Jamie’s Audi.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Just here to post Sophie ‘Mrs Hinch’ Hinchliffe website dedicated to bullying so this is the first thing to pop up on Google when it’s inevitably searched by nosy people (Like me when I first found this site) 😌

Welcome lurkers, if you want to cut through all the bullshit, this is the place for you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
What she’s just done over the past few days is clear and outright manipulation. She knows fine well that the fact that she’s just been on holiday after holiday after holiday during a time where there is an infectious virus killing thousands. She knows what she’s done is wrong and she knows it doesn’t make her look good. She’s manipulating people into feeling sorry for her. Drip feeding posts calling out ‘negativity’ and making out that she’s had a hard time of it and needs a break. She’s disgusting and that useless drip of a man she has is just as bad.
That cottage pie with the cheese strings was done on purpose. She’s the queen of organised is she not? How would she forget an ingredient for cooking when she makes out that she is trying to hard to get it right. She KNEW it would stir people up here and everyone’s played right into her hands. She knew the next thread title would involve that and it’s exactly what she wanted.
she’ll make out that she can’t even cook a meal for her family without people pouncing on it and tearing her apart. She’s smarter than we think you know and very devious. She’s flouted the rules for months and going away again and again and look, the sheep feel sorry for her!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

mgh727

VIP Member
why does the font in that book look huge and spaced out, plus there’s so many photos, honestly think I could read than in an hour or two, hardly a memoir 🥴

I also love the fake “I’ve been crying” voice letting all her sheep know she’ll be home soon 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
It does seem a lot of people are waking up and getting bored of hinch judging by the fact there seems to be alot more negative comments than positive.
The novelty has well and truly worn off, as you can tell by the sales of her fabric conditioner. Im guessing her book isn't doing/going to do to well either.
I think covid has opened peoples eyes and made them realise that family, health and living your life is more of a priority, than a clean grey home filled to the brim with cleaning products and b&m tat!!
She is not relatable as much as she tries to be, the food she makes for ronnie, having a clean tidy home with a young child, the endless spending on holidays, renovations and mostly crap she doesn't need i.e polly.
Her hinchers can't keep up with that lifestyle, they don't all have a husband and family available on demand. Alot of families have 2 working parents who work fulltime and see their children in the evenings and weekends, after rent and utilities have been paid there's not always a huge amount left over to be wasting on cleaning products, fake plants, wax melts etc...
I reckon come christmas we will see alot more new members on here.
She will do something extravagant or get gifted something which will piss people off, people who are genuinely struggling to pay bills and rent, feed themselves and their children. Nevermind buying presents, having huge christmas door displays, a company come out and decorate her dining table and having two christmas trees gifted!! Im glad sw has seen the light and hopefully many more will join her soon

• Heart
Reactions: 60