Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's convinced herself this book is going to drop some kind of troll bomb :rolleyes:

It's nothing more than a vanity project.
Worrying thing is, some die hard sheep are going to read it and take it as gospel like the bible, no fact checking I imagine, it’s just going to purely be her version of events that some fools are gonna take and run

Reactions: 21
So she's been AWOL for a few days, hasn't been on her phone when actually she has to read our messages to remind her fans to ignore the trolls that they dont get because they dont have a huge following...

And we are allowed to discuss, tbf none of us are bullies. You come here to read our opinions, we dont comment on your posts! And your own Hinchers are bullies, not us!

Btw my mum said this once - Up to you whether you take offense. Treat it like a gift, you can keep it and stay offended or give it back and move on. She really needs to stop finding things that 'trolls' do to make her seem relatable to her fans. Talk about bullying (thats relatable because all ages can be bullied) Mrs Hinch you are not bullied!!!!!

Reactions: 29
Umm she could literally buy a house in any part of the country she wants to, right now, doesn’t need to dream thanks to her shoppers. That’s why she’s watching that video on repeat, thinking of all the money.

Reactions: 22
Also trying to work out why she needs such a huge rental home for a holiday when there’s 3 of them. We do a huge family holiday every 2/3 years and finding somewhere that sleeps 12 is a nightmare so this has induced some mild rage because she could’ve realistically got a two bed chalet for a week, left this house for a huge family that need it, not get a huge Manor House looking place!

Reactions: 16
She's just leading her sheep this way hopefully!! 🥳🥳🥳
Not a chance she will mention tattle in the mem-wah.

It will be kept vague and misleading so people don't come to find out it's just valid criticism of a shady business.

Can't believe her stand and face is now in my Sainsburys, I thought that kind of stuff would at least be kept to home bargains!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Shes talking plenty about trolls and it's purely because that's her selling point for this book.
Any other author would be promoting like mad but shes just throwing up posts and comments about trolls and being kind etc.
I do wonder if something has gone wrong hence the last minute holiday and staying off insta.
It must be killing her to be not posting daily.

Reactions: 26
I caught trolls being mentioned 😂😂 idk if u guys can read it cause it might be blurry
Oh do we get a mention here GUYZZZZ! Reading the bottom line 'dedicated to bullying'. Surely she doesn't mean this site. Her hinchers are the bullies not us. She actually thinks more of this site than she does her sheep. If only she put half the time in to acknowledging them instead she puts more effort into responding to us on here. I think by the time christmas has been and gone there will be a lot more people on here. Especially if she keeps flaunting her wealth

Reactions: 28
Not a chance she will mention tattle in the mem-wah.

It will be kept vague and misleading so people don't come to find out it's just valid criticism of a shady business.

Can't believe her stand and face is now in my Sainsburys, I thought that kind of stuff would at least be kept to home bargains!
She has mentioned the ‘website dedicated to bullying’. Now I don’t know about most of the sheep but when I was still on the fence about her that’s what pushed me over in this direction to have a nosey and I’ve been parked here ever since. They will obviously start asking each other which website she’s referring to and no doubt a good portion of them will come on over to have a look/ want to throw some “you’re just jealous, leave precious Soph alone” comments in. I would hope once they actually start reading some at least would see sense 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I was badly bullied in high school and I don’t recognise that behaviour in these threads. The official definition of bullying (a quick google) brings up ‘behaviour that forces, threatens and coerces with aggression and domination’. That sounds like a description of a Hinch IG story with her cleaning products what her sheep will gladly follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Shes talking plenty about trolls and it's purely because that's her selling point for this book.
Any other author would be promoting like mad but shes just throwing up posts and comments about trolls and being kind etc.
I do wonder if something has gone wrong hence the last minute holiday and staying off insta.
It must be killing her to be not posting daily.
are there any “slebs” who talk about their detractors as much as hinch? it’s so not a good look to pout and whine about all the nasty trolls all the time, because eventually her fans and followers will wonder what it is that’s so trollworthy about her and go seeking and end up here. i would have though it’s bad publicity to acknowledge your haters anyway, because it implies there’s REASONS to hate you....... even if it’s not the case. if that makes sense?

Reactions: 18
The font size and the book pages makes me think of the horrid Henry books I use to read when i was TEN 😂😂
Ooo speaking of horrid Henry we should call her horrid hinch/hunch whatever works 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am soooo tempted to write a book Hinch Exposed only trouble is I'd have to leave the country to escape the army and I'd miss my kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Loads of new Tattlers have popped up! Don’t think your little break has done the brand any favours Soph! 😂

• Haha
“He is my whole world and my protector. He always has my best interests and my mental health at heart”

Are you having a laugh 😂 You’re his cash cow Soph, if he cared so much about your mental health he would insist you stop living your life for an Instagram account and bond with your son

497BBDF6-1B23-4ADF-9599-456E3479ED08.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.