Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BREAKING NEWS
Mrs Hinch silences all her critics by making a pie using cheese strings.

cheesestring.jpg

New thread title, thanks to @Milfordcubicle with 65 likes! 🎉🎊

Had to shorten the original to fit* - “Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who the ****puts cheese strings, in a cottage pie?”

For all previous Mrs Hinch threads:- https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

*Titles are 90 characters including, name, number, title and spaces.

Update
They are still on their staycation in an unknown location. She has returned to the gram with the odd snippet but today shared a video, Penguin sent, of her books being made and produced. Inch has also shared a few candid shots of Hinch and Ron, some motivational quotes and an undisclosed ad for his wife's wash products.

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here.
Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244. Transcript in image below.

D2A4E1A1-7660-4816-8218-BF7B1D02A4CE_4_5005_c.jpeg
7326F2D4-7DC2-48D1-AACD-407AB985BCF7.png

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest, Mr Inch etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis @bellinibobble @SunshineRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning. Her bracelets often disappear and then reappear mid story.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
duck of with all ya 'can't believe it happened to little old me' sympathy. You bloody know HOW it all happened you lieing tit.

Screenshot_20200918_122500.jpg

Oh yeh, and that picture looks fake as duck and photoshopped in my opinion. 👍
Dick head.

Screenshot_20200918_122755.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Do you reckon Soph asks Jamie what makeup she should buy and he replies 'Estee Lauuudaaa Lauuudaa?' 🥁🥁

I'm here all week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 164
Top 5 conspiracy theories which aren’t even conspiracy theories because they’re hard facts. Try and deny these Soph? You can’t because they’re all true.

1 - Soph is missing Manic Street Preachers drummer Richie Edwards post transition
2 - Soph was the Stig on Top Gear 2003-2005
3 - Ma Barker eats kittens for breakfast
4 - “Hansnomes” is actually street talk for heroin. Whenever she says that on stories someone sends it from the dark web. “Mummaz” is code for MDMA. She’s off her tits constantly.
5 - The bruises aren’t front a blood disorder and are in fact because she goes paintballing every Thursday dressed up as “a day off”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 191
That was weird....I've done a new thread, but then it said it wasn't there and now it is, but got a md image 🤷🏼‍♀️ Anyway, just to say, if anyone can add anything to the update. I woke up from a 2 hour nap after my night shift to page 58 and it's all my brain would allow 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That was weird....I've done a new thread, but then it said it wasn't there and now it is, but got a md image 🤷🏼‍♀️ Anyway, just to say, if anyone can add anything to the update. I woke up from a 2 hour nap after my night shift to page 58 and it's all my brain would allow 🙈
Sorry! We posted at the same time and I merged :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
why does the font in that book look huge and spaced out, plus there’s so many photos, honestly think I could read than in an hour or two, hardly a memoir 🥴

I also love the fake “I’ve been crying” voice letting all her sheep know she’ll be home soon 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Omg she pisses me off!!! If you don’t want to read negativity love don’t come looking for it!! Just duck off!!!

Reactions: 48
Biggest load of narcissism Bollocks she just posted of her book being printed .. lingering shots of her face on the front cover along to the music of this is me 😤😤 makes me want to puke 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 48
I dont understand when she says 'maybe one day Soph' - she seems to have earnt a lot of money, she could easily move to a bigger property with land if she wanted, not like the majority of her followers.

Reactions: 42
So, her version of book promotion involves everybody else doing the work for her and she just shares what they have done?

Also, as predicted here by many people, the troll card is starting to be played and I bet she says that trolls are the reason for her break away..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s a narcissist. She thrives off negative attention and playing the victim. She loves the trolls and wouldn’t be half the brand she was without them, not that I’d say she actually has any trolls, just people who don’t stand for her BS. She proudly bullies people and uses “being kind” as a front for it (We all remember the most twisted message ever that was painted as kind but was actually bullying and borderline threatening that she sent HLB). She’s just an absolute brat that calls troll and bully when she doesn’t get her own way. She’s 30 years old and acts like a 14 year old on a school playground. She actually boggles my mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 74
It’s mind blowing how many books they’ve printed. How will she sell those?! Unless the country runs out of toilet paper again....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She's convinced herself this book is going to drop some kind of troll bomb :rolleyes:

It's nothing more than a vanity project.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.