Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’ll share her birth story 🤔 how Ronnieblesshim gave her a wizards sleeve
In her audiobook snippet she’s already mentioned basically not raising your concerns with the midwives and only listening to what they say, the woman is an actual liability 😩 Also she probably didn’t give birth to Ronnie but he was bought down on a cloud by god and a few angels to be presented to the purest humans to raise a beautiful tuftymanz to be his best filtered self🤮

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Most interesting part of her stories for ages showing how Books are made!

maybe she wants to be the new Maddie on that CBeebies program or the old favourite of my mine How it’s made on Discovery channel

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She has mentioned the ‘website dedicated to bullying’. Now I don’t know about most of the sheep but when I was still on the fence about her that’s what pushed me over in this direction to have a nosey and I’ve been parked here ever since. They will obviously start asking each other which website she’s referring to and no doubt a good portion of them will come on over to have a look/ want to throw some “you’re just jealous, leave precious Soph alone” comments in. I would hope once they actually start reading some at least would see sense 🤭
Same, when I still liked her she was banging on about trolls and I thought I would google it to see what was actually being said about her. I found Tattle and saw the light, I unfollowed her and haven't left since.

She will push people towards this site and see that no one says the "horrible" things she suggests we do.

Reactions: 38
Hinch won't name this website because then her army would see where she gets most of her content. And the mem-wah (toilet paper) font makes it look like a grade 4 reader. But that's pretty fitting considering her target audience.

Reactions: 14
Someone may have already said this but why does she talk on her stories like she’s some kind of brave survivor? You clean piss off toilets for Instagram you’re hardly bleeping Malala 🤯
You’re hardly bleeping Malala! 😂 There’s a role model, encouraging education and the rights of women rather than scented chemicals and pastry. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if she’ll share her birth story 🤔 how Ronnieblesshim gave her a wizards sleeve
She shared her birth story on Stacey’s podcast last year. She was induced, her sister was her birthing partner - strange jamie wasn’t? Also mad ma barker invited herself into the birthing room and told her off or something like that 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
In her audiobook snippet she’s already mentioned basically not raising your concerns with the midwives and only listening to what they say, the woman is an actual liability 😩 Also she probably didn’t give birth to Ronnie but he was bought down on a cloud by god and a few angels to be presented to the purest humans to raise a beautiful tuftymanz to be his best filtered self🤮
Omg did she?! duck! That is so dangerous. There’s been countless birth injuries and even deaths because women were not listened to. My friend has PTSD from not being heard during delivery. A colleagues wife almost died in the days following due to not being listened to. This woman is dangerous.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Same, when I still liked her she was banging on about trolls and I thought I would google it to see what was actually being said about her. I found Tattle and saw the light, I unfollowed her and haven't left since.

She will push people towards this site and see that no one says the "horrible" things she suggests we do.
I think it will be quite eye-opening when they see the top gaffs and memories that have been shared on here recently! A lot of them can’t be disputed as they are hard facts!

Reactions: 6
What she’s just done over the past few days is clear and outright manipulation. She knows fine well that the fact that she’s just been on holiday after holiday after holiday during a time where there is an infectious virus killing thousands. She knows what she’s done is wrong and she knows it doesn’t make her look good. She’s manipulating people into feeling sorry for her. Drip feeding posts calling out ‘negativity’ and making out that she’s had a hard time of it and needs a break. She’s disgusting and that useless drip of a man she has is just as bad.
That cottage pie with the cheese strings was done on purpose. She’s the queen of organised is she not? How would she forget an ingredient for cooking when she makes out that she is trying to hard to get it right. She KNEW it would stir people up here and everyone’s played right into her hands. She knew the next thread title would involve that and it’s exactly what she wanted.
she’ll make out that she can’t even cook a meal for her family without people pouncing on it and tearing her apart. She’s smarter than we think you know and very devious. She’s flouted the rules for months and going away again and again and look, the sheep feel sorry for her!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
She will never ever mention Tattle by name in her book as she knows it will do more harm than good. She knows it's too risky for her shoppers to Google this site as they will join up for a nosey and end up staying here when they see the truth uncovered.
She ain't daft, she knows what she's doing. She's so sharp she'll cut her tongue one of these days.

Reactions: 16
She’s a narcissist. She thrives off negative attention and playing the victim. She loves the trolls and wouldn’t be half the brand she was without them, not that I’d say she actually has any trolls, just people who don’t stand for her BS. She proudly bullies people and uses “being kind” as a front for it (We all remember the most twisted message ever that was painted as kind but was actually bullying and borderline threatening that she sent HLB). She’s just an absolute brat that calls troll and bully when she doesn’t get her own way. She’s 30 years old and acts like a 14 year old on a school playground. She actually boggles my mind!

She's that annoying horrible kid in school we all knew, the one that will take/break your stuff then when you tell them to stop or go away they will loudly tell the teacher you're being mean to them 🙄 And the poor teacher would usually have to placate them because if they didn't the crazy mother would march up to the school demanding to know why their little darling is being picked on.
Then they made this face when you got in trouble. I really couldn't stand those kids or apparently the adults they became 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This suggestion that we are all trolls irritates me beyond belief.

When I first discovered these threads, I was pleasantly surprised by how nice everyone is, and that the majority of people are just pointing out her unsafe 'cleaning' methods, and the immoral sales tactics she uses, especially with what is happening in the world right now. My eyes were also opened to her 'relationships' with her dog and child because, quite frankly, they are both bizarre and dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What’s happened to her best mate Trace? She hasn’t mentioned her for a long time. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I’ll admit my usual choice in “celebrity” is someone who has actually grafted for their “fame” eg an acclaimed actor, writer, singer, director etc. And the majority of accounts I follow on Instagram are interior designers, actual parenting bloggers who offer actual skills eg mother could; play accounts etc. So I’m not familiar with this world of instant fame based on nothing - ie the likes of Towie lot etc.
But she does seem to be the most baffling public figure I’ve ever encountered.
She is entirely focused on her own hype; her “story” that she is so determined needs to be told. She is so utterly deluded and the more I see her in comparison to other accounts I follow on Instagram the more I am baffled by her.
take for instance someone like 5 minute mum. She’s bloody brilliantly. She is a normal mum who started blogging about the learning games she played with her kids and it led to her games being turned into a highly successful book with 2 More coming out next year. She even made a point of saying how she intentionally didn’t want her house to look immaculate in the book photos. So by comparison here is a woman who became insta famous very quickly and it led a book deal that she might not otherwise have achieved.
does 5 minute mum decide her next book should be her memwaahhh to tell her story? No course bloody not. She’s focused on what she’s good at - creating and sharing learning games. She does give aways, take overs etc etc. She’s just bloody nice and normal. I remember in the summer holidays she took a week off. No drama - just said I’m having a week off here’s whetr you can find my games etc if you need them.
What does hinch actually have to offer? As a cleaner her books should have been focused on cleaning but as we know they aren’t. They are entirely focused on her with the odd colouring in and blank list for good measure. Actually the book of lists is arguably her only relevant book as it at least relates to her account.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she’s actually missed out on some huge tricks because of her self obsession. She could have gone to town with the “make and mends”; “baby weaning”; “cleaning at home with a baby” angle. She could have transformed herself into a proper mummy guru ala organised mum etc. Yeah it wouldn’t be original but it would have made more sense.
The reality? Doesn’t like kids. Doesn’t like babies. Doesn’t like cleaning. Doesn’t like any of this tit. Wants the fame without doing anything. Wants to be famous for being her. This is poor little old sophs moment to right all the wrongs of her poor little old life. She’s so blindsided by that, that she’s failed to actually cash in this ride for all it’s worth.
I think she’s just stupid. Nothing else for it. Utterly stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Omg did she?! duck! That is so dangerous. There’s been countless birth injuries and even deaths because women were not listened to. My friend has PTSD from not being heard during delivery. A colleagues wife almost died in the days following due to not being listened to. This woman is dangerous.

I wish I was joking, I have no idea where to find what thread it was in, but she didn’t save it to the highlights (just put myself through actual torture listening to her audiobook highlights) so she must’ve got some backlash from it, hoping it was a quote taken out of context but knowing our Zoph it wouldn’t surprise me 🥴

Reactions: 1
This suggestion that we are all trolls irritates me beyond belief.

When I first discovered these threads, I was pleasantly surprised by how nice everyone is, and that the majority of people are just pointing out her unsafe 'cleaning' methods, and the immoral sales tactics she uses, especially with what is happening in the world right now. My eyes were also opened to her 'relationships' with her dog and child because, quite frankly, they are both bizarre and dangerous.

I do think, and please don't jump on me for this, that sometimes the comments about her or Jamie's appearance can go a bit far, and perhaps feed into her belief that everyone is a bully/troll. I personally wouldn't comment on their appearance, probably because I couldn't possibly know what they look like without all the filters.
Totally agree! I laugh and I joke, it's easy to just turn round and be like 'yeah she looks like that horse haha lol!' When she is in a picture with a horse. It's just an easy comment. But I actually think she's an attractive girl, yes she's filtered to death and her eyebrows are a bit crazy, but back to when she was on This Morning I do think she's a nice looking girl

Reactions: 14
I’ll admit my usual choice in “celebrity” is someone who has actually grafted for their “fame” eg an acclaimed actor, writer, singer, director etc. And the majority of accounts I follow on Instagram are interior designers, actual parenting bloggers who offer actual skills eg mother could; play accounts etc. So I’m not familiar with this world of instant fame based on nothing - ie the likes of Towie lot etc.
But she does seem to be the most baffling public figure I’ve ever encountered.
She is entirely focused on her own hype; her “story” that she is so determined needs to be told. She is so utterly deluded and the more I see her in comparison to other accounts I follow on Instagram the more I am baffled by her.
take for instance someone like 5 minute mum. She’s bloody brilliantly. She is a normal mum who started blogging about the learning games she played with her kids and it led to her games being turned into a highly successful book with 2 More coming out next year. She even made a point of saying how she intentionally didn’t want her house to look immaculate in the book photos. So by comparison here is a woman who became insta famous very quickly and it led a book deal that she might not otherwise have achieved.
does 5 minute mum decide her next book should be her memwaahhh to tell her story? No course bloody not. She’s focused on what she’s good at - creating and sharing learning games. She does give aways, take overs etc etc. She’s just bloody nice and normal. I remember in the summer holidays she took a week off. No drama - just said I’m having a week off here’s whetr you can find my games etc if you need them.
What does hinch actually have to offer? As a cleaner her books should have been focused on cleaning but as we know they aren’t. They are entirely focused on her with the odd colouring in and blank list for good measure. Actually the book of lists is arguably her only relevant book as it at least relates to her account.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she’s actually missed out on some huge tricks because of her self obsession. She could have gone to town with the “make and mends”; “baby weaning”; “cleaning at home with a baby” angle. She could have transformed herself into a proper mummy guru ala organised mum etc. Yeah it wouldn’t be original but it would have made more sense.
The reality? Doesn’t like kids. Doesn’t like babies. Doesn’t like cleaning. Doesn’t like any of this tit. Wants the fame without doing anything. Wants to be famous for being her. This is poor little old sophs moment to right all the wrongs of her poor little old life. She’s so blindsided by that, that she’s failed to actually cash in this ride for all it’s worth.
I think she’s just stupid. Nothing else for it. Utterly stupid.
This. 100%.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.