Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that’s missing in the penguin video is Auntie Mabel and Pippin 🙄

‘Oh, hello me dears! Today we’ll be going to see how a book of narcissistic bullshit is made!’
I watched an episode of that with my daughter where she followed the journey of a turd to the water treatment works 🤣🤣🤣 honestly thought I'd nodded off and was having some weird dream!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I watched an episode of that with my daughter where she followed the journey of a turd to the water treatment works 🤣🤣🤣 honestly thought I'd nodded off and was having some weird dream!
I had to watch that with my daughter too! Haha. 🤣🤣🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There is a big difference between 'trolling' and 'calling someone out' and i for 1 know what category we fall under :rolleyes::rolleyes: ATV

Reactions: 17
4D698E72-30BA-4405-900A-AD0D25B10D37.png
Anyone else notice two of the 4 messages are the same bloody message?! The ones with the💞 at the end - can’t be flooded with lovely messages if your repeating the same ones HUN 💁🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Top 5 conspiracy theories which aren’t even conspiracy theories because they’re hard facts. Try and deny these Soph? You can’t because they’re all true.

1 - Soph is missing Manic Street Preachers drummer Richie Edwards post transition
2 - Soph was the Stig on Top Gear 2003-2005
3 - Ma Barker eats kittens for breakfast
4 - “Hansnomes” is actually street talk for heroin. Whenever she says that on stories someone sends it from the dark web. “Mummaz” is code for MDMA. She’s off her tits constantly.
5 - The bruises aren’t front a blood disorder and are in fact because she goes paintballing every Thursday dressed up as “a day off”
Brand new information

Reactions: 2
Sounds like this book is mostly about loving jamie having Ronnie and worrying her son would be trolled but then decided to use him for click bait and content anyway so didn’t give that much of a tit really and lots of mention of nasty horrible trolls duck me sounds boring like one of her long arsed dull insta stories

Reactions: 18
Most interesting part of her stories for ages showing how Books are made!

maybe she wants to be the new Maddie on that CBeebies program or the old favourite of my mine How it’s made on Discovery channel
Please do not ruin How its Made for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kate to the party but a bleeping cheese string on a pie? Now I could barely tolerate the the trolley, my limits were pushed with the fake toothpaste smears but A CHEESE STRING ON A PIE? she’s a bleeping moron

Also the picture she’s uploaded with the mug and the field, it looks SO fake. The lighting doesn’t look like it matches the mug?? If that makes sense 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
What makes me laugh the most is that she calls us trolls and makes a right hoo haa about how awful we are!
Sophie, i think you need to look closer to home my dear. YOUR deranged fans are the ones who are trolls. NOT us.
They have the most vile mouths and spout horrid threats to anyone who doesn't praise the earth you walk on. They turn on each other like vicious animals over the slightest thing. I certainly wouldn't be proud of that sort of behaviour if I was in the public eye. In fact, I'd be utterly ashamed!!!!
I think THEY are the dangerous one's to be looking out for.
Us Tattlers never wish you no harm, don't stalk you or even send you private messages. We just have banter about your devious ways, and anyone who over steps the line gets banned and removed immediately.
Yet your followers hound you day and night with messages asking if you are ok or where are you when you take time off Insta. I genuinely do think you actually thrive off all the attention when they do this. But you cry Tattle trolls to cover it up.
I find that very bizarre and actually more frightening than people chatting on a gossip site.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So weird to message someone you dont knowtelling them you miss their stories and their pet and their baby boy and... The list goes on

And she posted the same comment twice
It’s ‘my boys and I’.....NOT ‘me and my boys’ unless she actually says me am so grateful,me am going to B&M,me am a bleeping twit....ffs best selling author don’t make me laugh she doesn’t know simple grammar!!!!!🙄🙄🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Goodness even with no content (yawn soph why don’t you stay away wherever you are) these feeds take ages to catch up on 🤣 just came on to ponder why she’s such a head and loves all these strangers who send her creepy messages. And they are so freaking creepy. If you dedicate your life around someone who doesn’t clean anymore, who doesn’t have anxiety anymore, who is a money grabbing bint then your life is not fulfilled and you are a loser

Reactions: 9
How can you have anxiety and scared of how people will judge what you look like but have your face plastered over books

honestly I don’t even out my pictures up in the house because I can’t stand looking at Them and risk anyone visiting seeing them

Reactions: 14
What makes me laugh the most is that she calls us trolls and makes a right hoo haa about how awful we are!
Sophie, i think you need to look closer to home my dear. YOUR deranged fans are the ones who are trolls. NOT us.
They have the most vile mouths and spout horrid threats to anyone who doesn't praise the earth you walk on. They turn on each other like vicious animals over the slightest thing. I certainly wouldn't be proud of that sort of behaviour if I was in the public eye. In fact, I'd be utterly ashamed!!!!
I think THEY are the dangerous one's to be looking out for.
Us Tattlers never wish you no harm, don't stalk you or even send you private messages. We just have banter about your devious ways, and anyone who over steps the line gets banned and removed immediately.
Yet your followers hound you day and night with messages asking if you are ok or where are you when you take time off Insta. I genuinely do think you actually thrive off all the attention when they do this. But you cry Tattle trolls to cover it up.
I find that very bizarre and actually more frightening than people chatting on a gossip site.
🙌🙌👏👏 here here

Reactions: 6
Notice how she has cropped the messages, just about left enough of the "senders" profile pic just so they seem to be real.......i call bs especially as 1 is repeated twice.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.