Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't decide if she's trying to convince people that she has a normal life where she comes in from work and has to get the dinner ready or whether she's trying covertly to show Jamie up. Again with the fish! She really thinks she's Jesus Christ doesn't she!?
I don't understand why slack knacker hasn't got the dinner ready to be honest. If he's been at home all day with Ronnie surely he's had time to prepare and make a meal while Ronnie was in one of his comas?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
wonder if there’s a specific reason why solomon and hinch only ever post their lunches / snacks and not dinner? Like it’s odd that they film everything else religiously but we might get one dinner post a week uploaded, if that?

Reactions: 11
Just got in from work so having a quick half hour catch up.
Ummm really don't know what to say......the eyebrows 🤢 This vid really doesn't do her any favours I'm afraid. Makes me think of Skeletor from He-man again.
Also looks like she's putting her make up on with a boiled egg. 🥚😂

View attachment 236731
I’m not a massive make up wearer myself. Concealer and a bit of mascara.
Does all this tit not slide off your face when it’s hot outside?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Two things
I don’t believe anyone said those things about her wearing her dress to the beach I mean come on who cares what she wears and to be THAT bothered about a frock? I smell bullshit

And the ‘being late rushing, wonnie won’t eat his breakfast my clothes aren’t ready oh my’
I don’t believe that either, this is someone who apparently is super organised and knows she has a special meeting but even though her husband is at home and can see to wonnie she is ‘late’ getting ready ... I smell bollocks

Just don’t lie to be relatable it’s not necessary

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Sorry this is really off subject but I’ve just been giggling at this......I follow the_honest_mum and she’s doing a ‘misheard lyrics’ thing and she’s just posted this 😂😂😂
E6563DB4-1C7C-4DF4-8E1A-FA32F9D30B00.png
:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m calling a bingo for the “haul” later. “Guys!!! I just had to pick up my Rose West Helter Skelter productsssschh didn’t i!?”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That's a hell of a lot of food for 2 adults and a toddler!! Why do they have no concept of portion size, like 3 fish, 2 portions of chips, 2 rolls, a saveloy and a battered sausage at the beach hut. They obviously have money to burn 😡

Reactions: 10
Alot of areas by me have gone into lockdown till october, several schools around me have closed and pupils to quarantine for 14 days. Then you have hinch and home bargains encouraging people to go out looking for flipping stickers!!! Shes been here, there and everywhere, in contact with everyone and anyone putting her family and everyone else at risk!!! Use 👏 your 👏 platform 👏 wisely 👏

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hinch #228

Signing crap stickers in Home Barganz, but shh it’s a secret so don’t tell her fans!

Reactions: 5
She makes Inch look like a bleeping mug with this charade about rushing around for work, “working” for a day then coming home to make a fish pie. What has he done all day? And packet fish pie sauce? 🤮 I didn’t even know you could buy that. It’s just a white sauce with cheese - assembling packets is not cooking!

Reactions: 15
That's a hell of a lot of food for 2 adults and a toddler!! Why do they have no concept of portion size, like 3 fish, 2 portions of chips, 2 rolls, a saveloy and a battered sausage at the beach hut. They obviously have money to burn 😡
Mama Jareth will be there. She hasn’t seen her for 45minutes so she’ll be pining after her

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My Sister is currently in a Hospice receiving end of life care for MND. She has two very young Children and should have her whole life ahead of her but sadly it’ll be cut short thru no fault of her own.

Then I look at Hinch and she makes me 🤬
Grab Grab Grab Grab Grab........Our Soph just wants more of everything!!!! I hope her bubble will burst soon and even then she’ll still land on her feet!!

Am I bad for even thinking like that 🤔
I just look at my wee Sister desperate to have any kind of life and there is Hinch who feels washing out her Bins with Toxic Disinfectant is the highlight of her day 😡
Sending love, that must be horrendous for you and your family 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Kate to the party but I’ve only just caught up because I’ve been out in the real world, doing a real job, earning less money a year than her beach house has cost. Anyway, how is she running late?? She works like one day a month. What possible excuse does she have for not being able to get up and ready one day in 30? It’s not relatable running late if you don’t actually have a job, Soph.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.