Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've complained to Home Bargains via their website and on Twitter about how irresponsible both they and Grinch have been. Handling multiple bottles of fabric conditioner and putting autographed stickers on them and encouraging people to handle several products in the hope of finding one is actually pathetic but corona virus can live on surfaces for up to 72 hours and we are constantly being reminded that we should only touch what we intend to purchase. Her wearing gloves will have been as effective as a man wearing one condom to have sex with 10 different women!
I'll keep you updated but I imagine my complaint will fall on deaf ears as usual. 😠😠

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Another fan pic another weird standing position by the giraffe.
“I can’t believe she recognised me”

Nope. Neither can I. Especially when half of your face is covered up. They really are a special breed aren’t they.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And those eyebrows are like bat wings about to fly away. Cheese and bread!

Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion: Hinchy can’t cope with next level tattle, “rot in hell” sparks another pastry troll battle

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's just determined to make Inch out to be a useless fecker isn't she 🙄
Maybe the place is in bits cause he actually spent time with his child today

Reactions: 15
Hinchy.

Lydia Bright wants to rent a beach hut.

Call her and offer her a deal on your shed ☎

lb.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Man, I know Y11 girls and drag acts who would be jealous of those eyebrows.

I am horrified the woman feels she needs to cake herself in all that make up to go around home bargains, even if it’s “for work”. I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again I’m sure, but she wears more make up for the day than I’d put on for a night out. She must really think her natural face is atrocious. It’s about the only thing I feel sorry for her about.

Reactions: 9
shes acting like shes actually making a fish pie but it appears she has purchased like the hamburger helper equivalent of a fish pie.

I haven't smelled the wonder that is this winter rose crap (and god willing never will thank you Canada) but surely it's not good enough to make a person stock shelves while " we found love " plays. As my mother would say, I think she is on the drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Making a fish pie, strange that she’s chosen today of all days when for once she’s actually had to go somewhere to make something new and ‘inventive’ for her!

I also I love how she’s like ‘ kitchen looks like this, upstairs is a state but I’ve got to get dinner on’ welcome to a slight piece of the real world!! I wish I had 8 hours every day to swan about dusting skirting boards!
I work from home but my day is so full on I may manage to put a wash load on and do a bit of washing up! And then the rest has to wait until after 5pm where I can cook dinner and cram everything else in!

maybe her hinchers will now see that when you have an actual job housework sometimes has to take a back seat until their is time to do it!

Reactions: 9
BLOODY BINGO on my post 2 threads ago where i said she never cooks fresh meat or fresh fish, and that we never see her cook dinner, jokingly speculating she has takeaways every night. And suddenly out pops a fish pie for dinner tonight.
Wow absolutely confirms to me Zoph looks at this thread. Im happy to have helped you improve your diet, next time dont use packet fish sauce though.

Reactions: 24
shes acting like shes actually making a fish pie but it appears she has purchased like the hamburger helper equivalent of a fish pie.
I was gonna say the same, that fish pie is a BTEC fish pie and will probably come out smelling like her prawn purse if she doesn’t poach that off properly 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Fish pie sauce - it's just a cheese sauce. All she is doing is heating some fish and mashing some potatoes and chucking in the dish... That's a big old pie she's making for RondonMcDon and Vest - Ma and Pa Barker and niece in for tea?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fooking hell! How many people is she feeding with that fish pie?! I use one of those packs of fish and that feeds four of us (all adults)!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Making a fish pie, strange that she’s chosen today of all days when for once she’s actually had to go somewhere to make something new and ‘inventive’ for her!

I also I love how she’s like ‘ kitchen looks like this, upstairs is a state but I’ve got to get dinner on’ welcome to a slight piece of the real world!! I wish I had 8 hours every day to swan about dusting skirting boards!
I work from home but my day is so full on I may manage to put a wash load on and do a bit of washing up! And then the rest has to wait until after 5pm where I can cook dinner and cram everything else in!

maybe her hinchers will now see that when you have an actual job housework sometimes has to take a back seat until their is time to do it!
It was probably when Ma Barker was staying over hence amount of fish and size of pie dish

Reactions: 11
Fooking hell! How many people is she feeding with that fish pie?! I use one of those packs of fish and that feeds four of us (all adults)!
ive realised her and solomon are imbeciles when it comes to portion sizes. Either making the tiniest amount or a great big meals that could feed the 5 thousand.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.