Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder did she cut the feet out of her tights to make them fit like Ron’s baby grow

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Title suggestion:
Hinches new scent gets terrible reviews,
So she pretends to get trolled, and puts on the boohoos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
For God’s sake love get over yourself. How nauseating can you get.
IT’S DETERGENT not a life saving vaccine!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For God’s sake love get over yourself. How nauseating can you get.
IT’S DETERGENT not a life saving vaccine!
How do you know it's not????😂😂😂😂 If she told her Hinches it was they would inject it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her eyebrows get worse each time she films herself. They’re literal Nike ticks
I’m not one to comment of her appearance but I’m utterly gob smacked at those eyebrows they are definitely like comic ones ..think she needs to lay off the Botox I actually can’t wait for her to start doing her interviews for her new book 🤣 so I can actually see what she really looks like ...without all the filters 😱😱😱

Reactions: 15
Does she make this tit up? I’ve never seen anyone post stuff like this before? I’m sure she does it so her army feel sorry for her
"Stand proud". But she is never seen without a filter and doesn't show the bruises unless it's a sympathy post.
Wear the shorts if you want to Sophie, duck what other people think.
Practice what you preach.
All the vest!!

Reactions: 14
That’s an amazing thing to do x
These threads move fast I can’t keep up! But I hope
Someone would do it for me. The cost of
Living is so high and wages so low, most of us are only one payslip away from being totally fucked. I have disposable income and a few snuggly new jumpers is much more worthy than an ASOS haul when in reality I just need to loose weight to feel better 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As this mornings appearance at HB was a business event that means she can claim the "hinch haul" as a business expense, she isn't putting her hand in her own pocket to pay.

Reactions: 8
I just can’t. Not today Satan. It’s so dam obvious that message was bullshit. She’s shown her bruises and stretch marks before AND it made the papers. Before. She did go on honeymoon ffs. And to Mexico etc. All on her personal insta. It’s just a cover up for the absolute tit show of hot Zoflo and crap sales of Rose Chunderland, plus an expensive purchase during hard times. Just lies. All of it. I also don’t think she thought this up on her own. Gleam or that other wanky company she works for had to do a mega Clean up of this. So fake troll, sympathy, flog dress while at it, makes papers, awww poor soph. Nasty tattle. bleeping stickers to increase sales as nobody’s going back for a second buy. Buy my book guyzzzzzz
I’ve never ever seen anyone bring me to a rage as much as her. Sly, sneaky, lying, manipulative, vain, lazy cow
Apologies for rant. Having a bad day
Ive sat here from quite early on and watched her do this time & time again, it’s sickening and even worse that people seem to think the sun shines out of her hole 😒
So you rant away! We get it

Reactions: 9
Even her hinchers who rushed out to buy it, have said that its a let down lol. Deffo not a success.

Reactions: 7
Yet another reason I’m happy I moved away from Thurrock, house prices have probably plummeted today now Hinch has been in the area 🥴😂
Me too!! I was in Thurrock and got away in the nick of time🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ive sat here from quite early on and watched her do this time & time again, it’s sickening and even worse that people seem to think the sun shines out of her hole 😒
So you rant away! We get it
Yep. I’ve been here from quite Early on too and as you say it’s eat, sleep, rave, repeat. Except it’s duck up, troll, sympathy, repeat
I cannot get my head around how her army can’t see it. My only saving grace is that aside from the barmy 100k or so. The rest are bots and just ‘likers’. I like a page then completely forget all about it

Reactions: 6
To quote Niki Graham... Who is she?
I posted this just as I was shovelling my last spoonful of lunch in my gob before running to save a life.
An NI ‘influencer’ who lifted Zoflora to sniff in HB and the lid wasn’t on right and it splashed her in the face and eye 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion
(Reposted from earlier)
🎶🎶
Mummaazzzzz just killed the grass. Put Zofolora in the bin, Henners feet are now burnin’ 🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.