Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s played at being a cleaner with her trolley, which she loves!!! Now she’s playing at being a shop assistant and stacking shelves. Bet she lovvveed it. How patronising. That’s what real people do.

Reactions: 20
How much you betting that she'll cry troll over comments about her brows that are on The Mail Online article and other news places, then blame it on us? Another devious upcoming plan I suspect.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A geordie shore member just said how beautiful hinch is and reposted her video of her doing her makeup. 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooh she stacked the shelves with the fressssscccchhhhh delivery. That’s her playing at shops like she wanted before. Stupid witch. Looks like she was at the lakeside HB. Lucky Thurrock 😒
Yet another reason I’m happy I moved away from Thurrock, house prices have probably plummeted today now Hinch has been in the area 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Zoph Hinterland display looked as tacky as a tacky thing. Glittered to within an inch of itself and stuffed with fake flowers and lights. Right up Hinches Street. P&G really pushed the boat out on that PR attempt.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Influencer of the year - Malin - been through a horrific time losing her mum and baby - victim
Of DA - shows real real life and has such a positive uplifting attitude

Hinchy - money grabbing dangerous practice passive aggressive message sender

No contest !

Reactions: 15
How much you betting that she'll cry troll over comments about her brows that are on The Mail Online article and other news places, then blame it on us? Another devious upcoming plan I suspect.
Guysz ive just recieved a nasty message about my eyebrows. *writes out message* that's so cruel guysz. There's a chapter about my eyebrows in my memwah. *puts up dramatic pic of eyebrows*

• Haha
Forced was she held at gunpoint? What the hell is being told you're wearing an evening dress to the beach and rot in hell by a complete stranger *cough* fake *cough* got to do with bruises on your legs . People might comment on me wearing jeans all the time but I dont whip out my werewolf legs I just say duck off. Stop the attention seeking for gods sake you have to make up your own trolls I really want to read this chapter on the trolls that will be the honest chapter its a memoir of her trolling days da witch

Attachments

• Haha
A geordie shore member just said how beautiful hinch is and reposted her video of her doing her makeup. 🤢🤢
Aw it’ll only be cause she’s using charlottes range of lashes so charlottes also got to promote influencers using them, will be why hinch noted the make of lashes cause she knows she’ll get acknowledged! Anything for abit recognition The absolute cabbage

• Angry
Reactions: 14
That photo she posted of Hen and Ron when she got home is so filtered the boy is the same shade of golden show cocker as the chicken strip, poor ronronwiththefilteron, mummaz has took this brotherzzzz thing too far 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.