Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got in from work so having a quick half hour catch up.
Ummm really don't know what to say......the eyebrows 🤢 This vid really doesn't do her any favours I'm afraid. Makes me think of Skeletor from He-man again.
Also looks like she's putting her make up on with a boiled egg. 🥚😂

Screenshot_20200908_160257.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"Just in time for Christmas"
It's bleeping September.
This! Why bring out a winter fragrance in September, especially as it’s only available until December? Mind you, the rate it is going, it’ll last a lot longer than that cos it won’t shift. Except in the home bargains zoph visited today of course, where she saw so many people with it in their baskets. Yeah, right. So why not take a few pictures of your sheep fans then and post them to make them feel special? Because it’s all about her! Leaves her house at 915, sticks a few stickers on some washing stuff, then is on her way home around 3pm. School children do longer hours than her!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think we’re probably in for a few “troll” posts before the big book launch to divert from her recent faux pas and also so people don’t see Tattle’s trip down memory lane

Reactions: 14
I’m so sorry, how incredibly heartbreaking is this. Hinch hasn’t got a clue what’s going on in the real world, doesn’t care who she uses and steps on to get her everything she wants like a greedy spoilt brat. I would hate to be as shallow as Hinch and to feel I constantly had to keep looking over my shoulder, wondering what wierdo was stalking me because I’d used ‘being all in it together’ as my sales pitch, scared my child would be grabbed by ‘somebody who loves him’ and thinks they are entitled, plus scared the constant lies were going to be picked up on.

Unicorn is a good name for her....they are as fake as f*** too 😂🤣
"And loves zoflora almost as much as her dog Henry."

Thats loves 1 and 2, who is next, Jaymeyyy, RonRon or Jareth?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It seems like she’s stretched an hours content across a day again. Driven to HB, signed stickers, stuck them on, posed whilst putting a few bottles on the shelf, did a shop. Ok maybe 2 hours? Not a full day love. 😂.
more likely it was HB for 1.5 then whisked off to lunch with Jamie and her manager to discuss the next steps and give her manager that envelope of letters. Duhhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This! Why bring out a winter fragrance in September, especially as it’s only available until December? Mind you, the rate it is going, it’ll last a lot longer than that cos it won’t shift. Except in the home bargains zoph visited today of course, where she saw so many people with it in their baskets. Yeah, right. So why not take a few pictures of your sheep fans then and post them to make them feel special? Because it’s all about her! Leaves her house at 915, sticks a few stickers on some washing stuff, then is on her way home around 3pm. School children do longer hours than her!
Be in the bargain basket in no Time flogging for a quid

Reactions: 8
Was she stoned when doing her make up this morning? Looked very odd and behaving erratically. 😳

Reactions: 10
I come from a healthcare background, so the wearing of gloves touching everything in a store rather than just regularly sanitising your own hands has me cringing! Would you want a healthcare professional touching loads of things on a ward with the same gloves they are then touching you or your items with? No, because of the risk of transfer! We should NEVER leave the bed space with the gloves on. Hands washed after touching anything around a patient before going anywhere else. And that was standard practice before a very contagious virus! Gloves may be able to protect the wearer if they take them on and off right, sanitise at the right points, and ensure they clean anything they've touched with them on they are then going to touch without them on, but they've just provided a brilliant vehicle for you to transfer the virus to everything you've touched and provided yourself with false reassurance that everything should be fine because you only touched with gloved hands (forgetting there could have been a lot of touching before you!).

Plus, she (and/or HB) has then decided to sticker a load of products mixed through the shelves. Now imagine how much grubby pawing at products there could be by the army on the hunt for stickers... Now the army has often shown that when it comes to their leader, the pandemic doesn't apply, so whilst I would like to believe some are sensible enough to realise it's not worth the unnecessary touching of products (if they haven't already decided not to bother on basis of reviews), can you imagine how many people may be raking that shelf? At least they should all be masked as very few could possibly hand-on-heart claim exemption whilst continuing to manage to breathe in their daily chemical hazes!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just got in from work so having a quick half hour catch up.
Ummm really don't know what to say......the eyebrows 🤢 This vid really doesn't do her any favours I'm afraid. Makes me think of Skeletor from He-man again.
Also looks like she's putting her make up on with a boiled egg. 🥚😂

View attachment 236731
Effects of Botox - I said earlier her eyebrows will disappear into her hair line if she doesn’t stop injecting

• Haha
Reactions: 13
GuyZzz Mrs Hinch is up for ‘celebrity influencer’ of the year in Fabulous in the Sun. please get voting for Malin Anderson.. or just someone else.. Can’t have her win 😬 😡

bleeping celebrity my arse.

Reactions: 14
Oh I'm sorry guyszs but won't get voting for anything on the Scum 🤣 just trash reporting about trash

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oooof hope Jamie’s got trivago open and Mad Barker is roasting a chicken. What a day of graft! Dare my partner to complain about another 70 hour week, he doesn’t know the meaning of hard work, try spending a day in Soph’s Linzi boots from last year!!!

• Haha
Ooh she stacked the shelves with the fressssscccchhhhh delivery. That’s her playing at shops like she wanted before. Stupid witch. Looks like she was at the lakeside HB. Lucky Thurrock 😒

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.