Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking about the things she hasn’t mentioned in a while I’m probs forgetting some things and getting carried away😂
Her plants indoor and out what happened to those tomatoes and veggie patch
Her George Foreman grill
POLLY Altho she did mention it a few days ago I thought it would get More of the limelight
The pergola
Ronnies mud kitchen
Her bird feeders
Her solar lights
Her label maker

Reactions: 7
She’s an absolute disaster of a woman, she should be so lucky calling this a hard days ‘work’ and making disgusting amounts of money out of it but still giving the ‘I’m just like you guys’ speal, and rubbing every bit of luxury she has in everyones faces when people are struggling right now, duck right off!! The sheep would be screaming I’m jealous if they read it, but it’s not. It’s bleeping annoyance if anything that this woman can do bot sniff all day bar sign some tit and make good money and complains she just wants to be home, she acts like she’s ‘humble’ but she’s most certainly not the selfish cow🤦🏽‍♀️ Sorry for the rant my stress levels are through the roof... my 3yr old has came down with a bad cold these last two days hasn’t slept a wink during the night or really ate anything and he’s just fell asleep on the couch finally, he needs it! So ive made a cuppa and plonked my tired fat arse down on the couch put a film on to relax and seen her story’s and just pissed myself of so had to come here to blow off some steam😂 what I’d do without yas

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Imagine if you just wanted an innocent trip to Home Bargains and lil ol' Soph is there 😂 id be so pissed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please please people assure me that if you get two minutes you to and vote somebody else on that celebrity influencer of the year thing cos LORD I cannot cope with even the THOUGHT of Grinch winning!!

Reactions: 9
Guuuyzzzz,
Why is she writing MS Hinch - does MRS Hinch not know how to spell her own name/brand?? ATV 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s an absolute disaster of a woman, she should be so lucky calling this a hard days ‘work’ and making disgusting amounts of money out of it but still giving the ‘I’m just like you guys’ speal, and rubbing every bit of luxury she has in everyones faces when people are struggling right now, duck right off!! The sheep would be screaming I’m jealous if they read it, but it’s not. It’s bleeping annoyance if anything that this woman can do bot sniff all day bar sign some tit and make good money and complains she just wants to be home, she acts like she’s ‘humble’ but she’s most certainly not the selfish cow🤦🏽‍♀️ Sorry for the rant my stress levels are through the roof... my 3yr old has came down with a bad cold these last two days hasn’t slept a wink during the night or really ate anything and he’s just fell asleep on the couch finally, he needs it! So ive made a cuppa and plonked my tired fat arse down on the couch put a film on to relax and seen her story’s and just pissed myself of so had to come here to blow off some steam😂 what I’d do without yas
Don't apologise at all, well said!! Hope you get to relax and that your little one gets better soon. x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m thinking about the things she hasn’t mentioned in a while I’m probs forgetting some things and getting carried away😂
Her George Foreman grill
POLLY Altho she did mention it a few days ago I thought it would get More of the limelight
The pergola
Ronnies mud kitchen
Her bird feeders
Her solar lights
Her label maker
The ordinary skin care products she was using and clearing hoping a collab. It never came so we never saw the products again.. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her George Foreman grill
The pergola
Ronnies mud kitchen
Her bird feeders
Her solar lights
Her label maker
Stepping stones n greenhouse 🤭😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.