Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Did she skoosh you with her emergency zoflora spray on the way out. Wtf.
Omg so she basically waved a potential job goodbye over being a grinch lover!!! Wow i wonder if Zophlora will pay this girls bills and rent when she can't get another job!!😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So ‘mum says’ a few hours til lunchtime then a few hours til home time; but it’s lunchtime and she’s already shopping at home bargains presumably to go home straight after 🤣 oh Soph you poor thing working all those hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Stickers 🙄.. signed stickers .. desperate times now.
Her Product is a flop. Needs an incentive to get the shoppers to buy her beach hut.
And shouldn't those stickers be quarantined as she wasn't wearing gloves?

Reactions: 19
Home Bargains looks deserted as usual when that clown is there!

Reactions: 8
Can’t wait to get home from signing stickers and shopping .. what a hard days graft 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Yes I remember that deranged hincher ( can’t remember their insta handle now) that came
on here a few months back all raging about her and was posting on their stories but then went on continuing to tag her in her posts! She disappeared from here as quick as she came. Very fickle bunch..
Is that the one that had a house number in their handle?! If so she's still doing it, Tattle never forgets!!

Reactions: 5
So does she work at Home Bargains now? Because that's where she seems to have been all morning.

Reactions: 2
I just can’t. Not today Satan. It’s so dam obvious that message was bullshit. She’s shown her bruises and stretch marks before AND it made the papers. Before. She did go on honeymoon ffs. And to Mexico etc. All on her personal insta. It’s just a cover up for the absolute tit show of hot Zoflo and crap sales of Rose Chunderland, plus an expensive purchase during hard times. Just lies. All of it. I also don’t think she thought this up on her own. Gleam or that other wanky company she works for had to do a mega Clean up of this. So fake troll, sympathy, flog dress while at it, makes papers, awww poor soph. Nasty tattle. bleeping stickers to increase sales as nobody’s going back for a second buy. Buy my book guyzzzzzz
I’ve never ever seen anyone bring me to a rage as much as her. Sly, sneaky, lying, manipulative, vain, lazy cow
Apologies for rant. Having a bad day

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The only thing I've ever seen her give away to her beloved Hinchers is bleeping stickers with her face on 🤣
It was a while ago, but remember when she was sent products that had her name on it, she said she was going to do a giveaway for them. Nothing more was ever said then a bit later she was using the products herself in one of her stories.
She's a very greedy witch

Reactions: 11
So I came home from my travels covered in mosquito bites. Or snake or spider bites, not sure. My question is would neat Zoflora help stop the itching?

Disclaimer - don't worry guyzz I wouldn't really use Zophlora. I'd use Dettol.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I give up. Interviewing for a Nursing Assistant today within mental health. Question: "how do you look after your mental health while working in a stressful and high pressured role"
Answer: "I just love Mrs Hinch and when I watch her family I feel like she's part of my family so I just watch her on my break"

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
If she’s going home now, working what, one hour? then I also want to be an influencer. I’m good at using turmeric appropriately as well as spraying scented sprays to cover up that I didn’t actually clean anything, so think it would work perfectly fine. Brb grabbing the AMEX to buy some followers, can’t wait for my millions of ££ rolling in. ATV xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow. What a hard days work she’s just had. Go and lie down Sophlo you deserve it. Get inch high private eye to fan you with a copy of the Sun and peel you grapes. I don’t know how she copes.
#inspiration #workingmum #getinthefuckingbin

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she’s going home now, working what, one hour? then I also want to be an influencer. I’m good at using turmeric appropriately as well as spraying scented sprays to cover up that I didn’t actually clean anything, so think it would work perfectly fine. Brb grabbing the AMEX to buy some followers, can’t wait for my millions of ££ rolling in. ATV xx

Aww best of luck to you love, I wish you all the best, sometimes just sometimes, amazing things happen!
I love you and hope you’re ok today, you’ve bloody got this xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What a big woman child with her mum always says again 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄. Grow up you idiot

Reactions: 7
I can remember a while back when she either showed a video or picture of her legs and the stretch marks saying that she was embracing them.

Reactions: 8
Guyyyyysssss I’ve hadn’t 2 days off for me mental health (not because some “influencers” told me to by paying lip service to mental health issues hope you are all ok guyyyssss x) and cannot recommend a Hinch break enough! Also thank you for the recaps on page 1. I just love it. All the vest. Mum says unfollow Sophie hope that helps x MUMMAZ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know folk have gone back to shopping and we need to boost the retail industry again. But encouraging a stampede of her stupid followers who wouldn’t know covid restrictions if it bit them on the arse. Smooth Hinch. Real smooth

Reactions: 12
Hinch can’t even reply to messages. And yet that lovely Nicky Newman (nicknacklou) replied to my message almost immediately when I sent her a question about something. Beautiful lady
Hinch never reply’s but Lindsay QOC reply’s to every question I send her Think I’ve asked 4 or 5 and I get a reply every time

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.