Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m taking it that Home Bargains will share the store location once she’s left and she won’t have “fans” tracking her down. Would have been the perfect opportunity to meet some of her wonderful 3.7m besties really wouldn’t it? “come down and see me in Home Bargainssssss guysssssss so I can meet you and tell you how thankful I am for this opportunity”

All this “how are you all? I love you all” bull tit and she can’t even give them a heads up where she is doing her promo. Wake up sheep. She’s thankful for the money and lifestyle but not enough to meet you personally no matter what she types on insta.
Insta vs Reality at its best 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 34
See if I worked in that HB I'd have phoned the animal rights activists and arranged for them to show up with their cruelty plaque cards with Pics of Hen on them and little bunnies 🐰🐰🐰

Oooh and the hashtag #dontbecruelbekond👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
0E7B5233-0D47-4127-BEFD-545325890F1E.png

Why she just bleeping growled at me when she said ‘goizzzzzzz’
The way she emphasises words makes my bastard teeth itchy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m taking it that Home Bargains will share the store location once she’s left and she won’t have “fans” tracking her down. Would have been the perfect opportunity to meet some of her wonderful 3.7m besties really wouldn’t it? “come down and see me in Home Bargainssssss guysssssss so I can meet you and tell you how thankful I am for this opportunity”

All this “how are you all? I love you all” bull tit and she can’t even give them a heads up where she is doing her promo. Wake up sheep. She’s thankful for the money and lifestyle but not enough to meet you personally no matter what she types on insta.
This !!! You have hit the nail on the head..
How are you all? You could ask them you arsewipe if you told them you would be there

Cares for noone but herself and full of utter bullshit

Reactions: 15
Just finished work early (I had loads of TOIL left over so duck em) and picked my daughter up. This is how the conversation went in the car...
"Have you had a nice day?"
"No"
"Why?"
"No"
"What did you have for your lunch?"
"Pasta"
"Was it nice?"
"No"
"What you been doing?"
"Paints"
"Did you paint anything nice?"
"No"
"Have you watched Peppa today?"
"Yes"
"Did you enjoy it?"
"No"
"Do you want to call for an ice cream on your way home?"
"Please"
"Are you going to share with me?"
"No"

bleeping delightful isn't she 😂😂😂 I'm sure Ronnieblesshim would be much more engaging 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Pablo bastard, sexy daddy pig and bumstretcher were all busy today. They’re gutted they missed her

• Haha
Why does Inch think he’s some sort of wise man, guru, motivational speaker? Am I missing something? Did he use to be one of the Wise men that searched for Jesus Christ? With how old he looks it could be possible.

• Haha
Couldn’t she have signed those stickers at home and sent them back 🤷‍♀️ She calls that work! Yet again living in her little Sophie bubble. She has absolutely no idea what work is.

Reactions: 19
Cracking Daily Mail article on her today dont think many of the commenters are hinch sheep to be fair!

Reactions: 5
See if I worked in that HB I'd have phoned the animal rights activists and arranged for them to show up with their cruelty plaque cards with Pics of Hen on them and little bunnies 🐰🐰🐰

Oooh and the hashtag #dontbecruelbekond👍😂

We might even get lucky and they throw a tin of paint over her, or have I taken things too far... again?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was totally under the impression that a social media black out whatever the duck day they call it, is where you don’t use your phone, not just film everything anyway and post it the day after? But perhaps I’m wrong.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.