Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the stickers - I think I’ll have a bingo with the “signed” bottles on EBay in the future, less sheepy sheep profiting off Sophloras madness. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
My god those eyebrows are terrifying arent they! Who in their right mind, when running late, thinks "Oh im late, may as well film myself putting my make up on" Its like she can't decide what she wants her account to be anymore, although she barely cleans does she!

And I feel like she's definitely trolling us with the "Mum says" comment. Get a grip zoph, youre a 30 year old grown woman.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 236594

future prediction of the army leaving their grey caves to get the stickers 🙄
This will be because they aren’t selling. It’s an emergency PR push to get people interested. Like getting a golden ticket, but with no actual prize at the end!!! I hope the stores they send them to don’t put them on the bottles!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am going to fleece my army for every penny, tell lies with nearly every sentence I speak, have a woe is me attitude whenever the press creeps close to my unsafe cleaning practices, spend money like a global pandemic never started, pretend to 'work' when many have lost their real jobs, be a real bi*ch when I want to be and if you don't like it or don't agree with everything I say and do I hope you rot in hell. ATV.

Reactions: 13
Hinch can’t even reply to messages. And yet that lovely Nicky Newman (nicknacklou) replied to my message almost immediately when I sent her a question about something. Beautiful lady

Reactions: 6
My god those eyebrows are terrifying arent they! Who in their right mind, when running late, thinks "Oh im late, may as well film myself putting my make up on" Its like she can't decide what she wants her account to be anymore, although she barely cleans does she!

And I feel like she's definitely trolling us with the "Mum says" comment. Get a grip zoph, youre a 30 year old grown woman.
Not just filming yourself putting your slap on, but taking the time to show a product you're using 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Listening to parody music theres one called "Ebay" by weird al yankovich please everyone listen I so thought of hinch n pissed myself had explain to my friend why

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Because she loves to make out he’s lazy and a terrible hands off dad that can’t be trusted to hide the fact she can’t be trusted alone
Definitely this, she has seen comments on here that say he is a good Dad and she hates that so tries to put him down. Take a note Zoph I know a girl who constantly put her husband down to cover her shortcomings and he left her as soon as lockdown eased as he just couldn't take any more. Maybe Inch has a plan and thats why he's trying to push his own insta account 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought gloves weren’t really effective? Is it not best to just sanitise/wash your hands?

Reactions: 8
My Sister is currently in a Hospice receiving end of life care for MND. She has two very young Children and should have her whole life ahead of her but sadly it’ll be cut short thru no fault of her own.

Then I look at Hinch and she makes me 🤬
Grab Grab Grab Grab Grab........Our Soph just wants more of everything!!!! I hope her bubble will burst soon and even then she’ll still land on her feet!!

Am I bad for even thinking like that 🤔
I just look at my wee Sister desperate to have any kind of life and there is Hinch who feels washing out her Bins with Toxic Disinfectant is the highlight of her day 😡
I believe I follow your sisters Instagram page, it breaks my heart every time she posts an update. I’m not supposed you feel so angry towards Hinch and her Instagram life, her bragging is disgusting and she truly doesn’t appreciate or deserve the things she has. Sending love to you and your family 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just seen the story about Hinch’s bruised legs is now in the news. Very clever, this is exactly what she wanted. Perfectly deflected all the attention away from the zoflora and boiling water story. Wonder if it was her or Gleams idea

Reactions: 22
Also, pretty sure people would think I’d lost the plot if I came home with signed laundry detergent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.