Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The phrase “Hinch haul” sets my teeth on edge and I can’t believe she still uses it. We’re lucky enough to be well off but the last thing I’d do is to advertise how much money we could spend, it’s shows no class or sensitivity to the financial position of others whatsoever. My brother works his nuts off working nights on minimum wage, one of her hauls would probably pay for a large proportion of his weekly family food shop.

Not to mention the environmental impact of buying total tat that she loses interest in a few days’ later and makes her house and garden look awful.

Please, someone, stop the “hauls” before I combust....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Totally uncalled for, I mean did she look ridiculous, yes yes she did. But she should grow a pair and wear whatever the duck she wants. I also suffer from a blood disorder, bruise like a peach and have varicose veins. And I still wear shorts.
0 fucks given 🤷‍♀️
If she didn’t post pictures on social media (when she was supposedly having a digital detox day) then no one would have know what she was wearing! She could’ve gone to the beach, sat on the sand, played with her son and had a lovely day without having to deal with anyone else’s opinions, but then that doesn’t pay for new beach huts does it?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Another thing about the beach hut. Why can't she just go to one and that be that? Why does she have to have it? People go to villas in Spain but they don't come back and buy one! I went the lakes the other day didnt come back and buy a lake for me back garden
Reminds me of that Ariana Grande song..I see it, i like it, I want it, I got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The phrase “Hinch haul” sets my teeth on edge and I can’t believe she still uses it. We’re lucky enough to be well off but the last thing I’d do is to advertise how much money we could spend, it’s shows no class or sensitivity to the financial position of others whatsoever. My brother works his nuts off working nights on minimum wage, one of her hauls would probably pay for a large proportion of his weekly family food shop.

Not to mention the environmental impact of buying total tat that she loses interest in a few days’ later and makes her house and garden look awful.

Please, someone, stop the “hauls” before I combust....
Jaaymee is that you???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know folk have gone back to shopping and we need to boost the retail industry again. But encouraging a stampede of her stupid followers who wouldn’t know covid restrictions if it bit them on the arse. Smooth Hinch. Real smooth
And they’ll all be pawing all the bottles with their grubby hands trying to find the stickers 🤢
Whoever thought of this needs to watch the news! Talk of tighter restrictions everywhere and they encourage this tit show 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So which home bargains was she even in? Not the greatest advertising is it? Come find a sticker but we won’t tell you which store the main display was in? And like someone said earlier she could have coordinated her outfit with the image. At least a bit of knit wear. There’s zero thought into this stuff and I can’t tell if it’s her management or her or both but it’s hilarious how unimaginative she is.
Has anyone found any fan pictures? Seems rather odd that there are none at a promo event??

Reactions: 16
Mate I’m a nurse, been working throughout the pandemic, whatever it’s my job. Can’t afford to buy my kid a new school jumper because my other half lost his earnings and we are now reliant on universal credit. I know the struggle and the shame and also the hatred for this waste of space lanky wanky bastard- each time she fritters away MORE MONEY on something pointless it boils my piss. I don’t condone sending people hateful messages on the gram but a) nobody sent that message, she made it up (and actually it’s hilarious because it’s so over the top and theatrical, as it someone would say ‘burn in hell’ hahahahaha) and b) I can fully relate to the rage she stirs up in me and others struggling through this pandemic and just trying to crack on while also trying to give our bit back to society

sorry for the unexpected rant I just meant to empathise with the school Uniform struggles 😂
I will pay for your kids school jumpers. Please message me- I can’t work out how to send you one x

• Heart
Reactions: 84
The message she got with threats cause she wore an evening dress is quite disturbing. Although it's so messed-up, I wonder if it was staged for the gram to add some drama.

Reactions: 9
They could have had the wooly jumper knitted up for her to wear in front of the glittery background. Lack of thinking from P&G there
God forbid she would ever dress is something so colourful and cheerful. A pink Nordic jumper is like the clothing antithesis of our Hinchy!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Heard a school mom in the playground today, when asked what she was doing her reply was:

"Hinching again because I didn't finish off yesterdays list"

Just duck off Felicia, I HATE THE WORD HINCHING! Cleaning/housework is what you're doing not bleeping Hinching!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Like someone isn't just going to rip the sticker off without buying the fab con? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The amount of holidays they are taking is odd, 3 in the past few weeks. They must be rolling in it if they can afford £17500 for a hut on the beach.

Reactions: 7
How did this picture get taken whilst observing social distancing rules? 🤔
Also, what the hell is the point of wearing gloves to put the stickers on the bottles of softener if you’re going to be wiping your hands all over said stickers while signing them!?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guyyyyzzzz I’m just at home waiting for a nice man in a flashy car come to get me to take me to Aldi for the food shop!

Just kidding, I’ll drive myself there like a peasant!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.