Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand.... What does Jamie do? If I'm running late and my husband is at home I don't even look at my baby whilst I'm rushing about to get ready. It's my husband's responsibility to get him his breakfast and sorted whilst I rush about chucking on clothes! Make up would be the last thing I thought about and I certainly wouldn't be filming it!
He's far too busy though he has ice cream messages to write etc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This comment on the picture of the rose wonderland picture? That’s a piss take? Or did they comment on the wrong picture 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
F0386374-0D35-47FE-8BE2-09F79361DEBE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yet again she’s an insensitive asshole! A lot of people can’t afford bleeping food right now and this head is off to buy a beach hut! WHAT THE duck FOR???? Absolute bleep! I never thought it was possible to hate someone I didn’t personally know and yet this twit pisses me off like no other! She’s such a bleep! I could barely afford 2 new PE kits this month and she’s buying unnecessary tit constantly! She so relatable and lovely though guys! 😡😡😡😡
Mate I’m a nurse, been working throughout the pandemic, whatever it’s my job. Can’t afford to buy my kid a new school jumper because my other half lost his earnings and we are now reliant on universal credit. I know the struggle and the shame and also the hatred for this waste of space lanky wanky bastard- each time she fritters away MORE MONEY on something pointless it boils my piss. I don’t condone sending people hateful messages on the gram but a) nobody sent that message, she made it up (and actually it’s hilarious because it’s so over the top and theatrical, as it someone would say ‘burn in hell’ hahahahaha) and b) I can fully relate to the rage she stirs up in me and others struggling through this pandemic and just trying to crack on while also trying to give our bit back to society

sorry for the unexpected rant I just meant to empathise with the school Uniform struggles 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Been HB this morning, there are loads of her scuzzy blunderland lenor left on the shelves, I admit I did have a sniff, it smells musty to me, I had to sneak & do it though don’t want people thinking I worship that pleb!
Confession: I needed to get some new fabric conditioner yesterday and (though I hate myself - mea culpa) I bought some :oops:. Would've sniffed it before purchasing as I am quite fussy about fabric conditioner scents but I can't smell a bloody thing when wearing my face mask! It smells horrible - another thing to blame Covid-19 for, making me buy stuff I can't smellcheck first! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I too have a confession. I've always used Zoflora (literally to disinfect not to clean) my Mum always uses it and that's where i know it from, not Grinch. My Mum bought some and left it here the other day. My plughole stunk in the kitchen because my dopey fella always pours food down there and leaves it 🤦‍♀️ anyway id ran out of bleach and poured zoflora down in it and my kitchen smells proper nice 🤣🤣 Pink grapefruit to be exact! Dont worry though guysz I'm not gonna go pouring hot water from the kettle into a glass with zoflora, or bathe in it or anything 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She was running so late that she still managed to make her hair fancy as well. She’s always running late when she’s got to go somewhere, even when a car is picking her up. Trying to be relatable and failing very miserably.
Why would someone pretend to always be running late? When people are repeatedly late it’s bad manners and rude. It just shows that whatever or whoever they are late for is not a priority to them or even respected.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I too have a confession. I've always used Zoflora (literally to disinfect not to clean) my Mum always uses it and that's where i know it from, not Grinch. My Mum bought some and left it here the other day. My plughole stunk in the kitchen because my dopey fella always pours food down there and leaves it 🤦‍♀️ anyway id ran out of bleach and poured zoflora down in it and my kitchen smells proper nice 🤣🤣 Pink grapefruit to be exact! Dont worry though guysz I'm not gonna go pouring hot water from the kettle into a glass with zoflora, or bathe in it or anything 🤪
Oooh It's a slippery slope, you'll be wearing it as perfume before you know it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is wrong with these loons that go on the MHMMDI Facebook page?
20200908_124328-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If her career is her passion, why is moaning so much about having to go to work especially she only has to do it like 2x a month 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Trying to be relatable with her Tesco bag and boots from last year. I reckon she’s got another bag with her with her proper bag and shoes 😂😂
I reckon anything she stated as 'last year' is her middle finger to us lot, and her sneaky way of not declaring gifts because they're from last year 🤔

Reactions: 4
I don't believe for one second that she was running late and had no idea what outfit she was going to wear. Just like I don't believe she "forgot"about the car picking her up last week. We all know she had that outfit laid out and had probably tried it on at least 10 times.
She tries to be SO relatable, but fails miserably every single time.
Her "mum says" quotes just make me cringe. She comes off looking like she needs a keeper 24/7, which she apparently does since she's never alone.
Last night and today she has just riled me up.
And Soph, whatever filter you are using when you put on your makeup stop. It makes you look like an alien

Reactions: 15
Just interviewed a girl for a job, who said Mrs Hinch is her inspiration and world... everything is Mrs Hinch, when I explained I used to follow her and why I don’t.. I got told she could never work for someone who feels that way...

Goodbye darling my sanity remains!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Just interviewed a girl for a job, who said Mrs Hinch is her inspiration and world... everything is Mrs Hinch, when I explained I used to follow her and why I don’t.. I got told she could never work for someone who feels that way...

Goodbye darling my sanity remains!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Did she skoosh you with her emergency zoflora spray on the way out. Wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.