Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just googled “mrs hinch bruises” to find the sun article screenshotted here but instead stumbled across an article (from the sun also) dated 15th Aug titled “mrs hinch bravely bares bruises and stretch marks...” So she’s mentioned and showed them before - She even said “BUT for the first time in 30 years YOU guys have helped me embrace it!” a month ago ... yet wears a long dress to beach to cover them up?
Doesn’t add up. it’s not like she’d get papped or something and people would be confused! It’s been broadcasted already! Or is it that she is fine embracing it as long as she can label it as a condition and get the sympathy and understanding?

She definitely made up the troll post just to be the victim. I hate when people are liars.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Busy day.work.again no your not.your using products.your doing what we do every single day.take home products use them,see if we like them.clean.not WORK.life you dim bint.stop making money off us.its not a job.your paid to do normal life.now that's who I feel sorry for.

Reactions: 4
I swear that kid rolled it’s eyes at her when she said Mummmmmaaaaaa!
Notice how Inch had to be standing behind her whilst she filmed to get the kid to walk towards her. Such a sad state of affairs
And he veered off to Jamie’s path not hers😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't understand.... What does Jamie do? If I'm running late and my husband is at home I don't even look at my baby whilst I'm rushing about to get ready. It's my husband's responsibility to get him his breakfast and sorted whilst I rush about chucking on clothes! Make up would be the last thing I thought about and I certainly wouldn't be filming it!
All pre recorded. Ronnie prob wasn’t even there! Dropped off to Ma barkers last night. Hence the cuppa 🙄

Reactions: 14
I just googled “mrs hinch bruises” to find the sun article screenshotted here but instead stumbled across an article (from the sun also) dated 15th Aug titled “mrs hinch bravely bares bruises and stretch marks...” So she’s mentioned and showed them before - She even said “BUT for the first time in 30 years YOU guys have helped me embrace it!” a month ago ... yet wears a long dress to beach to cover them up?
Doesn’t add up. it’s not like she’d get papped or something and people would be confused! It’s been broadcasted already! Or is it that she is fine embracing it as long as she can label it as a condition and get the sympathy and understanding?

She definitely made up the troll post just to be the victim. I hate when people are liars.
The bruises on her legs must be a big chapter in her mem-wah 🤑

Reactions: 14
She is a Hinch fan but showing dangers. Just adding here. Maybe in other post but re adding !! So scary
I mean she spilt disinfectant in her eyes
What does she expect - it’s not rocket science that necessitates making a huge post about it is it

Reactions: 6
Just for when ‘Sophie Rose’ comes looking - the majority of people on here have happy, fulfilling lives with families and careers that help others and benefit society. No we are not unhappy and there isn’t anything lacking in our lives. So get the duck away with your patronising faux-pity, speculating why we sit here and ‘troll’ your fake boring ass: we are here because a) it’s funny b) you are a weapons grade, first class, best in show bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.