Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I joined a few of the Hinchy fb groups to have a nose and one member asked to see peoples dinning tables for inspo so i obliged as did others anyway a few pics in its obvious one member has screen shot a very glamorous dinning table thats blatantly taken from Google images etc. I thought to myself isn't it sad that some poor sod feels so inadequate that they lie and pretend to have a glamorous home...so Grinch i hope you're really happy with what you drive people to!!!!

Reactions: 15
All pre recorded. Ronnie prob wasn’t even there! Dropped off to Ma barkers last night. Hence the cuppa 🙄
100%. Ronnie stayed over Granny’s and Jamie is with her being body guard. 🙄🙄. Wonder if there’ll be any fan pics to confirm it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I need to join that group for the LOL's! 😂
But I'd get annoyed and probably call them names, so would be booted out.... 🥴😂
I tried to join but they rejected me 😭 guess I didn’t look brainwashed enough

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve never known of a person so obsessed with what other people think of them. She talks about how many people love or dislike her more than anyone else I’ve come across. I think her fans are partly to blame for hyping her up into some sort of Queen/saviour when she’s really not, and she’s let it go to her head. Honestly she’s gone.

I do still check in on her occasionally because I enjoyed her very old content and I like seeing a glimpse of it now and then. But all I see lately is her congratulating herself for being popular, thinly veiled as “thanks” to the fans for all their support. Or moaning about one message in a thousand calling her ugly, like who exactly cares? Nobody needs everyone to find them attractive or like their clothes. Except Sophie who has become addicted to praise and being worshipped.

Reactions: 14
Does she make this tit up? I’ve never seen anyone post stuff like this before? I’m sure she does it so her army feel sorry for her
She was so self conscious about her legs that she’s posted a pic to millions of followers on Instagram. Sophie’s favourite thing is people feeling sorry for her and talking about how beautiful she is, so those bruises were always going to go on insta with her legs elegantly stretched out and crossed over

Reactions: 16
In all honesty i hate seeing things like 'Ron is behind on his speech' how do we even know? Its not on us to comment, all babies go at their own pace. It's a thread about his Mum at the end of the day. Even if he did have problems with his speech it might not even be her fault (not defending her) I went to speech therapy when I was a child and it werent my Mums fault. I just went at my own pace 🙄
I feel like this too with comments about Ronnie. Although she does film him quite a lot we really do only see probably 5 mins out of his day 🤷 my son took almost 2 years to speak he would only say ball and dad. But when he finally spoke he spoke perfectly. My daughter was trying to talk from the second she found her voice lol they're all different.

Reactions: 5
Does she make this tit up? I’ve never seen anyone post stuff like this before? I’m sure she does it so her army feel sorry for her
Yep it's her tried and tested tactic for deflecting. It's either to cover up some monumental duck up she's made, or to gain sympathy in advance of a reveal of some extravagant purchase or gifted item.

Reactions: 11
Has she always done this 👍 all the time? I have only noticed recently

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.