Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question? Has she had gastric bypass surgery? This will explain the bruising I’ve had a gastric bypass and I bruise easily when I lack iron and haven’t been taking the tablets I’m suppose to.
I think she did yeah? That's what I've always been led to believe? Although I could have made it up in my own head :ROFLMAO:
someone else please confirm,

Reactions: 2
The beach hut Minnie is for sale, as is the one directly next door, would be perfect for her Bezzie mate to buy and they can play houses next door to each other. I’m sure Joe will love that...I bet he cringes every time he has to do the compulsory meet up to make them appear friends 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Question? Has she had gastric bypass surgery? This will explain the bruising I’ve had a gastric bypass and I bruise easily when I lack iron and haven’t been taking the tablets I’m suppose to.
She said in her first book she had a gastric band and there was complications from it

Reactions: 6
If I was a hincher right now I would be well pissed off that she hadNt announced she was going to home bargains today if I’d bought a book or pre-ordered it I would cancel the order I’m pissed off and I’m not Hincher because I would’ve loved to have gone To Essex and jeered cheered her on!!
See how sly she is she wants the Hinchers hard earned money but she doesn’t wanna meet them and greet them she could socially distance meet and greet I’m betting she had to do that today... That’s what home bargains second advert must’ve been about saying about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Just realised she is repeating Ma Barkers mantra about it soon being over referring to a situation where she could be meeting the very people who are paying for their lifestyle.

Do her fans not realise how much she wishes she could avoid them

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Another thing about the beach hut. Why can't she just go to one and that be that? Why does she have to have it? People go to villas in Spain but they don't come back and buy one! I went the lakes the other day didnt come back and buy a lake for me back garden
She’s got a family holiday home on her begging board. Rumour has it Inches parents live abroad so maybe that’s where they will buy one, villa or apartment.....actually definately a villa as an apartment wouldn’t be grand enough for her.

Reactions: 9
On one hand I’m like, leave her drop 20 grand plus on a shed, then spend a fortune filling it with crap. Then go buy something else when you get bored of that, let her waste her money kinda thing?

Hopefully then at the end of this ‘magical unicorn journey’ she won’t have a penny left.

Jamie will have to go back to work (bless him) we’ll prob see Polly for sale on eBay with the caption “In great condition, only used for photographic purposes” Poor RonRonWithAFilterOn (love that btw) will be worn out from having to perform extra hard to get the funds back into the Hinch household

I would just f**cking laaaaave it guyssss!

:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I give up. Interviewing for a Nursing Assistant today within mental health. Question: "how do you look after your mental health while working in a stressful and high pressured role"
Answer: "I just love Mrs Hinch and when I watch her family I feel like she's part of my family so I just watch her on my break"

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Sorry in advance to whoever mentioned Lapland on the begging board - I’m speed reading again or I would have quoted properly 😚

IF they did go at Xmas you can bet Ma and the neice will make a “surprise” appearance again. God forbid she and Inch take the child away on their own 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone really troll her though?

She says brilliant treatment yet couldn’t be arsed to clap for nhs etc 👌
I know we did memory lane at the weekend but here's a kate entry - the time when they pre-recorded their clap and were given away by the clock in the garden 🤣 and then another week when they clapped and then Vestie grabbed her in for a snog 🤮 and another week when Twatty Twinset was hollering "lauda! Lauda! I can't hear ya" like a massive bellend!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I know we did memory lane at the weekend but here's a kate entry - the time when they pre-recorded their clap and were given away by the clock in the garden 🤣 and then another week when they clapped and then Vestie grabbed her in for a snog 🤮 and another week when Twatty Twinset was hollering "lauda! Lauda! I can't hear ya" like a massive bellend!
I remember that 🤢 one way to honour the NHS, snog on your stories. Pair of scruffs

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Ewwww do u remember that horiffic 'snogging' phase turned my stomach

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.