Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the garden when she’s talking to Ronnie and the gazebo nearly flies away - Ronnie could not be less interested in her if he tried....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you 😊. @MrsD33 it's on this channel ☝
Thanks 😊 I dont have sky I have a dodgy box 🙄😂 So dont have catch up but it says its on tonight so I’ll have a look.

Been trying to watch it for months but seems like every single thing she’s ever done is online apart from this episode 😩

Reactions: 4
I wonder how she would react if Mr Inch had his own thread. Would she have a tantrum or would she view it as a sign of success, like they are conquering the world.

Reactions: 9
Just see her video of the kid in the garden. He couldn’t give one tit about that woman. How can she not be devastated? Yet she sounds absolutely manic because her tat has been released today. What a life.

Reactions: 25
Just see her video of the kid in the garden. He couldn’t give one tit about that woman. How can she not be devastated? Yet she sounds absolutely manic because her tat has been released today. What a life.
She's absolutely hyper today "Jeeessus Jaymehhh!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm going to test it now.To be honest i need to put a wash on anyway.
Tattle is my guilty pleasure and my friend kept saying "wot you doing,no really wot you doing?
I was already giggling in the shop but when we got in the car she said "you're annoying me,tell me what you're doing?" And I peed myself! She dropped me off and drove off in a huff🤣 I just called her and she cut me off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Looks like that’s fooked
I feel a bit disorientated where is the sleepers maybe she is filming from a different angle god knows
I can’t work out the garden at all now. She only shows parts of it and I can’t get my head around what goes where. Plus it’s so full of crap now!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just taken one for the team guyzzzz
Whose ready for the verdict?View attachment 231946
My mum used to use Bold and her clothes always smelt of all the fake smell after washing. Now as she’s 94 I’m in charge of her shopping and washing and I use a powder like fairy with soda crystals and white vinegar instead of fabric conditioner. Her washing smells fab and her house doesn’t stink of bold.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
First time poster! ✌🏻
‘I really wanted to go wintery’... she really knows how thick her minions are doesn’t she! Its a limited release In Sept so it will be in shops for what a couple of months? Luv thats called a marketing strategy from P&G they aren’t going to release a summer scent now they? Also another false claim as if it was her idea P&G just slapped her shite grey logo on it lol ATV xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Isn't that a new gazebo, didn't the more expensive one get ruined in the wind.

I couldn't watch the big reveal, ssshe wasss jussst like a schnake with her esssssses

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She really doesnt give anything back to her hunchers at all does she?

She could have done a giveaway of her new washing powder team to thank them all for their support. I mean, she’s always saying how much she loves them and its down to them, that she can do all this.

Can you imagine if she did, and you had to tag a friend in the comments.

We could all tag cumslut and bumstretcher and when the cult kick off just point out that they follow hinch so just as entitled to enter as anyone else 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She really doesnt give anything back to her hunchers at all does she?

She could have done a giveaway of her new washing powder team to thank them all for their support. I mean, she’s always saying how much she loves them and its down to them, that she can do all this.

Can you imagine if she did, and you had to tag a friend in the comments.

We could all tag cumslut and bumstretcher and when the cult kick off just point out that they follow hinch so just as entitled to enter as anyone else 😂😂
OMFG I’m dead!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.