Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š I dont have sky I have a dodgy box ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚ So dont have catch up but it says its on tonight so Iโ€™ll have a look.

Been trying to watch it for months but seems like every single thing sheโ€™s ever done is online apart from this episode ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Always the way isn't it , can find everything else but never the one you want .
I bet all the hinchers out there looking for hinch new product are all saying that right now ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The next thread should just be called

where is Polly? part 2
Cause sheโ€™s still MIA
Dave is sending out a search party for her and Vera

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š I dont have sky I have a dodgy box ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚ So dont have catch up but it says its on tonight so Iโ€™ll have a look.

Been trying to watch it for months but seems like every single thing sheโ€™s ever done is online apart from this episode ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Oh and you better get that dodgy box looked at , nobody likes a dodgy box now do they ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just googled the population of the little village of Maldon... 64 thousand!!? I live in what is classed as a large village on Wikipedia and the population is 16 thousand ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like thatโ€™s fooked
I feel a bit disorientated where is the sleepers maybe she is filming from a different angle god knows

Another gazebo broken, that's 2 within so many weeks.

She''ll be begging for a permanent one now.

Edit - I stand corrected, just seen the video, he's putting the ยฃ20 gazebo away, finally doing some man's work

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Punkpunkpunk Iโ€™m really behind and just read your comment on #220 about your daughter having the same name as the trolley... mine has the same name as the grinch herself ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She really doesnt give anything back to her hunchers at all does she?

She could have done a giveaway of her new washing powder team to thank them all for their support. I mean, sheโ€™s always saying how much she loves them and its down to them, that she can do all this.

Can you imagine if she did, and you had to tag a friend in the comments.

We could all tag cumslut and bumstretcher and when the cult kick off just point out that they follow hinch so just as entitled to enter as anyone else ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I hope we can make this happen. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ come on soph, give us all a laugh man!!

Reactions: 6
I wonder.......how she found out she like the smell of her new product

hmmm glass jar perhaps??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My mum used to use Bold and her clothes always smelt of all the fake smell after washing. Now as sheโ€™s 94 Iโ€™m in charge of her shopping and washing and I use a powder like fairy with soda crystals and white vinegar instead of fabric conditioner. Her washing smells fab and her house doesnโ€™t stink of bold.
I'm a total convert this year also started using white vinegar instead of fabric softener and soda crystals and I have basic ownbrand powder my clothes come out great and don't smell like a chip shop at all ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 3
New thread โ†“โ†“โ†“

Shall we go for this one then Trolls x
Ohh sorry, I just saw this @mammaof3 , after I posted the new thread. I can't seem to edit thread titles anymore, but maybe admin can?

Reactions: 3
Quite right....Iโ€™ve amended it lol! At least this was the last place I saw it....

The egg chair is in the corner behind the new extension under an awning now

New thread โ†“โ†“โ†“

Ohh sorry, I just saw this @mammaof3 , after I posted the new thread. I can't seem to edit thread titles anymore, but maybe admin can?
No that's fine, it was just a suggestion x

Reactions: 2
duck sake, that post about the demented Hincher on her stories has me freaking.
"I saw it, I wanted it, I gowt it."
Get a bleeping life ya dick heads.
God I wanna leave this bastard planet right now as it's getting worse as times goes on. ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿคฏ
Bastard cult I tell ya.
Haha I saw the story with the sound off (I can't stand her voice or the tacky music she always picks) and had to go back to see after your comment. Jesus my ears!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The egg chair is in the corner behind the new extension under an awning now

No that's fine, it was just a suggestion x
I thought it had moved! Can you remember if they got the awning before or after the extension? Does it go acros the whole back or just over the dining room doors, or the new doors?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.