Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They didn't have the conditioner and to be honest I was going to 'borrow" just one pod but there were no less than 5 management arranging a tidy up of the section,too many 👀and besides I couldn't open the f...ing child catch with one hand 🤣
That made me laugh 🤣
Still fecking chuckling 😅
I might get hubby to "borrow" one for me, hes good like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like that’s fooked
I feel a bit disorientated where is the sleepers maybe she is filming from a different angle god knows
Think its down the side where the garage is 🤔
Shes got a bit of a L shape garden x

Reactions: 7
Meanwhile back in the garage Polly the trolley has settled into life in exile.

Polly -- What you in for mate?

Old sofa --- Well I was set up wasn’t I, Old Inch lost his testicles a while back and Hinch blamed me, said they were down behind one of me cushions so she shoved me in ‘ere.
Stitched me up good an proper she did. Inch still comes in ‘er sometimes to look for them but I reckon she's got ‘em preserved in a jar of undiluted Spring Awakening Zoflora.
Im biding me time, hear old Ma Barker is looking for some new seating for her lockdown kitchen, good going over with Febreeze and I'm up for a transfer. ATV

Polly --- actually I was talking to the freezer.

Freezer -- I'm in it for the long haul dear, practically stuffed with Justrol pastry, can I interest you in a Crescent Croissant?

Old Sofa --- shut up you old tart.

Polly --- for fecks sake, I’M A CLEANER, GET ME OUT OF HERE!!
Genius.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm going to test it now.To be honest i need to put a wash on anyway.
Tattle is my guilty pleasure and my friend kept saying "wot you doing,no really wot you doing?
I was already giggling in the shop but when we got in the car she said "you're annoying me,tell me what you're doing?" And I peed myself! She dropped me off and drove off in a huff🤣 I just called her and she cut me off 🤣🤣🤣
How dare you fanny take the hinchers dream lenor and bold away from their for your own experiment 😂🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pastry trolls and couple goals......The Hinchliffe’s guide to a fucked up “marriage”

Chapter 1-teach your spouse how to use a spray bottle one handed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet cumslut and bumstretcher have been straight down to home bargs this morning fighting over her fabric softener.
bet it smells like stale fags covered up by the stench If So?Kissme body spray.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She hasn’t told us what it actually smells like or given it the big sell at all really, she knows the army will buy it regardless so why would she bother?
Lazy toad.
I can imagine it smelling something like your granny would wear as a perfume?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What an anti climax,it doesn't smell of much at all.
It's not nasty,bland I think is the word.Gonna wash my pissy knickers perhaps it will become more obvious.
20200903_142942.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Mrs Hinch has only gone and done what exactly!? Such a weird bunch of twats, they’re Defiantly a different breed 🙄
*****😂
Looks like that’s fooked
I feel a bit disorientated where is the sleepers maybe she is filming from a different angle god knows
I’m confused too😂 the sleepers? The pergola? I think that contraption is opposite the pergola?😂😂😂 thought I was the only one ffs

I can imagine it smelling something like your granny would wear as a perfume?! 😂
Avon - Far away😂. That’s still my favourite perfume though.

Reactions: 6
Howling (no pun intended) at this advert that’s popped up.
9989DD98-6323-47C4-A50D-725AE0D0E184.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just see her video of the kid in the garden. He couldn’t give one tit about that woman. How can she not be devastated? Yet she sounds absolutely manic because her tat has been released today. What a life.
She’s just screaming her way through today, too overwhelmed smh

Reactions: 7
What an anti climax,it doesn't smell of much at all.
It's not nasty,bland I think is the word.Gonna wash my pissy knickers perhaps it will become more obvious.View attachment 231982
The softener to me smelt like stale washing
Like when you do a wash and forget about it and it sits in the washing machine overnight or for the day and smells of foisty linen

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.