Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 2
It smells like tit that's why 🤣 erm sorry but I think your getting a bit mixed up here hunzzz I think you'll find that lazy toad is a better name for inch 🐸👀👀👀
It smells wintery, but cosy and fresh. Hope that helps! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s going on today Hinch is that you are still a twit infact you’re unbeatable

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20200903-135223_Facebook.jpg

Some of the comments on this "Ive done it for years its fine" or people saying "Its not true that its unsafe" because you know, sue on Facebook knows better than the Zoflora manufacturer 🤦🏻‍♀️ Although there are a lot on there that aren't commenting that which is good to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How long until its sold out and then selling for triple the price on eBay??
Or the army are sticking sparkles all over it to cherish and keep forever??
I was thinking of doing this myself! See how much I can make from her Hinch army. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Kate to the party guys, you know, work and all that.

Can we please get a thread going for Mr Inch. He made me rage by talking in the background on Zophs stories thinking he's a bleeping comedian. He's taking over the Hinch household at the minute with his stories. He will have his own fabric softener next... "Willy Hill Breeze" it'll smell of Lambert and Butler, donner kebabs, lynx Africa and turmeric.
He is such a wankwomble. He makes me want to vomit. He thinks he’s so funny and he’s anything but. Thankfully I’m now blocked hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just taken one for the team guyzzzz
Whose ready for the verdict?View attachment 231946
Give it a whirl for shits and giggles. Then please take it back for a refund. Be sure to point out that it smells vile which is a shame because Mrs Hinch said it's amazing and she just lafffss it. Can't be having old Grinchy making any profit from us Tattlers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I dunno about you lot but my circle of friends (and a few people I know) use the word minky to describe something as dirty or disgusting. So to say you’re cleaning with a minky means to say you’re using something dirty to clean.

Also, what’s with Vest upping his content?

Plus.... she’s had ALL day to rest have a nap etc. So the ‘inbox her everyone and tell her to get to bed’ really annoyed me.
Poor angel Sophie is tired. Boohoo
I think that’s “manky” not Minky

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You jest! Surely you jest.
They didn't have the conditioner and to be honest I was going to 'borrow" just one pod but there were no less than 5 management arranging a tidy up of the section,too many 👀and besides I couldn't open the f...ing child catch with one hand 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Kate to the party guys, you know, work and all that.

Can we please get a thread going for Mr Inch. He made me rage by talking in the background on Zophs stories thinking he's a bleeping comedian. He's taking over the Hinch household at the minute with his stories. He will have his own fabric softener next... "Willy Hill Breeze" it'll smell of Lambert and Butler, donner kebabs, lynx Africa and turmeric.
He thinks he’s lee evans😂😂😂😂 nearly smashed my head off the wall with cringe and rage. He needs to stop as soon as possible.. I know zophy doesn’t like it either lmaoooo😂.. making all that racket

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 231940
Some of the comments on this "Ive done it for years its fine" or people saying "Its not true that its unsafe" because you know, sue on Facebook knows better than the Zoflora manufacturer 🤦🏻‍♀️ Although there are a lot on there that aren't commenting that which is good to see.
This has probably been mentioned sorry. But what’s with all these articles saying zoflora warn ‘Mums’?!? Is it the 1950s. Is everyone a Mum? 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.