Mrs Hinch #223 Soph is knackered from being a wally, tattle wants to know: WHERE IS POLLY?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it had moved! Can you remember if they got the awning before or after the extension? Does it go acros the whole back or just over the dining room doors, or the new doors?

I'm not sure when they got it but it only covers the new bit I believe. I shall go on a hunt for piccies

Reactions: 2
Not a peep from Soapy Solomon! I dunno about you guyssshhh but if my Best friend for life had just released her own scent I’d be bigging the witch up everywhere!
Thats it now Soph will be on the phone to Stacey now after reading this post! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Everyone needs to just find their favourite washing product, and slap their name on the pot!

honestly she was driven to an office chose a name, a scent and they made it not her!
It’s no more than her personalised fairy bottle 🙄😂

Reactions: 10
New thread - if you can continue there please. Just waiting for this one to be closed.

Reactions: 4
Inch's twattish stories from last night have really riled me. They truly are setting women back. If Hinch wants to be a 1940s housewife then so be it, but I hate the way she's encouraging women to be the same. I don't admire a single thing about her.
Now my mum on the other hand - she left an abusive marriage in the early 80s with us four kids. Worked her arse off serving injunctions, often on huge men in dodgy parts of London when she was a 5ft woman. Raised the 4 of us by herself, bought her own home. Met a female partner and was openly lesbian in the 80s when people would put tit through your letterbox because of it.
She could turn her hand to anything, cars, DIY. She trained as a plumber when I was a bit older and banged on doors of companies who wouldn't even read her CV because she was a woman. She wasn't perfect but she was everything I'd love to be. It's just a shame she died at the age of 42 when I was 16. If she was still alive today she would still be rocking it. She would have plenty to say about Hinch and her pathetic ways.
Your mum sounds like a bleeping legend! So sorry you lost her far too young ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry I'm not with it today

You are correct @SunshineRae the egg chair is where you say it is

and the awning is on the old bit it seems

106817729_275167957266627_5650567720788028729_n.jpg
back.png

Reactions: 2
She still hasn’t made a comment about the zoflora thing yet, which is disgusting when she has so many followers copying her. She should own it and tell everyone what she did was wrong, a mistake and that it’s dangerous. Staying silent makes her look really bad. Like she doesn’t care. Great PR for someone about to release a book 🤣

This new product reveal is surely another quick deflection tactic - the Hinch and her management team must have a list of them by now
Just seen another instagrammed doing it with water from a kettle Not sure if it was boiling water
Unbelievable though!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.